~4~

⚠️ Warnings: Rape! Safeword...

Walk away

Barely breathing

As I'm lying on the floor

Take my heart

As you're leaving

I don't need it anymore

~The Memory, Mayday Parade

~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~

When Michael was younger, he was always full of life and wonder, he would go out in his garden with his mom to help plant the flowers. Karen would always make flower crowns for her son; she never looked at him in a different way when he asked her to wear "girl clothes." Michael remembers the first time he told his mom that he wanted to wear girl clothes. She asked "why" Michael said he wanted to be pretty. Karen had not looked at him differently. If anything she felt more connected with her son. Michael was such a kind hearted person always asking if people needed help. When Michael got bullied in middle school for being who he is, he brushed the bullies off never letting their words get to him.

Why couldn't Michael do that know? Block Luke's words out of his head. He can't because it's Luke's. Luke that would always tell him he's beautiful even when during those days in high school when the bullies finally got to Michael. Luke would look into Michael's eyes and tell him all the little thing he loves about Michael, Luke would always make Michael stand in front if a mirror and make him say all the things he likes about himself then after they would always cuddle with Ashton and Calum.

~●~

Michael walked home really late that night around 3 in the morning. Tears still flowing out of his eyes from just remembering all the memories that he had with his mom and dad and Luke, Calum and Ashton.

Michael unlocked the front door and shut it behind him quietly. Michael hoped he wouldn't run into Luke again at all that night. Michael still hasn't seen the damaged Luke did to him but he knew it wasn't pretty. He could feel that his face was swollen and his whole body was achy all over.

Michael turned on the front foyer light so he could see what he was doing without falling and hurting himself even more. Michael pulled off his beat up black converse and put them by the shoe rack with every other pairs of shoes there. Michael walked into the living room and turned on the light.

Michael jumped out of his skin when he saw Luke sitting on the couch watching Michael intently. Michael didn't miss the obvious bulge in his pants.

"I need you Michael." Luke said.

Michael backed away from Luke as he slowly got up from the couch.

"Luke you hurt me." Michael whispered.

Luke kept moving forward towards Michael as Michael slowly got cornered in between the wall and Luke.

"Lukey please not right now." Michael said as he felt Luke's breath on his neck.

Luke kissed Michael. Michael pulled away from the kiss after a few seconds.

"Your drunk." Michael stated as Luke continues to kiss his neck leaving marks.

"Just tipsy; I know what i'm doing."

"I thought you hated me."

Luke didn't say anything he just picked Michael up and walked them both to their room and dropped him on the bed in a not so friendly way.