Chapter 2. Meeting the windchster brothers.

"Ok, now that you're done freaking out, are you going to go talk to them?"

"And tell them what? Hi, my name is Madysen and by the way I had a dream about you two?"

"Well, you could."

"Gracie seriously? I would sound like I came from a nut house if I said that."

"Hey, you guys might want to stop arguing because Sam and Dean are headed this way."

"Hey ladies I overheard you talking about me and my brother Sam."

"Dean, just leave it alone."

"No, why should I? They were talking about us."

"I'm sorry, my brother is just protecting me. We will leave you guys alone."

"Tell them."

"Shh Spencer, I can't."

Spencer's POV

Sam and Dean were walking off but before they got too far, I had to stop them. Maddy had a dream about them for a reason, I knew I would sound crazy but something inside told me to tell them, but another part told me not to but before I could think I said...

"Sam, Dean WAIT!"

"Spencer STOP!"

"Yea?"

"My friend Maddy doesn't want to tell you, but she knew you guys would be here today, she had a vision about you two."

"Is this true Maddy?"

"...Yes."

"Is that all you know about us or is there something you're not telling us?"

"No..."

"What are you not telling us. I know your lying."

"Well, I know you guys are brothers."

"Yes, and...?"

"She told you all she knows so back off."

"No Spencer, I do know something else. Its ok."

"What is it?"

"You won't believe me if I told you."

"Trust me anything you say we will believe you."

"Well... you guys are like hunters."

"What kind of hunters?"

"Like hunting Vampires, werewolves, witches and demons. "

"Anything else?"

"There is a war between the Angles and Demons...."

"And when were you going to tell me and Gracie about this?"

"I wanted to the night it happened, but I knew you guys weren't goanna believe me."

"I mean even if we didn't you still could have told us. But is it true?"

"If we tell you the truth you have to promise that you won't tell anyone else."

"Excuse us for a minute lady."

"Sam what are you doing?"

"Telling the truth."

"How can we know if we Can trust them or not?"

"Dean I have a good feeling we can, and plus Madysen must be psychic or something because she does know the truth about us."

"So, that doesn't mean anything. She could be a spy or demon or something. And how do you have a good feeling? They are high school girls."

"I had a vision about them. And that's my point, they are just high school girls. They can't do that much harm."

"I heard that Sam."

"Ignore her Sam. Focus back on me, we're not done talking."

"Ok."

"Anyways, when did you have the vision, and that doesn't mean anything. They can be it just says bad. High school has changed since we were there. They are mean. Did you not see that girl in the hallway?"

"When we first got here. And it hasn't changed that much Dean, and remember we're only here again because of the case, so don't get sidetracked or anything. stop being so over-traumatic Dean."

"I'm never overdramatic."

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that."

"Ok anyways back on topic why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I didn't think it was important, all I saw was just three of them that's all."

"Ok never mind, if it happens again, you tell me you hear?"

"Ok I will."

"Let's go tell them then."

"Ok, like I said if we tell you the truth you have to promise that you won't tell anyone."

"I promise."

"Spencer what about you?"

"I promise."

"Gracie that just leaves you..."

"I don't know if I believe any of this but... I promise."

"Ok it is the truth we do hunt things like that."

Madysen's POV

Right as Sam told us the warning bell went off. I thought to myself that I have gotten myself into now?"

"I have to get to class."

"Will you guys meet us at the cemetery after school so we can talk more about this?"

"The Cemetery! Why the cemetery?"

"We have something to take care of first."

"NO WAY! I hate the cemetery."

"You guys might be in trouble so please meet us. Here is mine and Sam's number just in case you need us for anything."

"Madysen, we can help you, you have to meet us after school please."

"Fine we will, but just so you know I'm a third-degree brown belt in jujitsu."

"OK we got the message."

"No problem, I will see you guys after school then. see y'all later."

"Bye."

Narrators POV

As Madysen leaves, Dean turns to the girls and asks.

"Does she ever scare yall?"

"No, we got used to it."

"Ok we will see you guys after school."