Chapter 3. The Cemetery

Madysen's POV

After school was over, I met up with Spencer and Gracie. While walking over there, here comes the stupid pounding headaches.

"Let's go."

"Wait up, my head is hurting."

"Are you ok?"

"Do you want me to call Sam and Dean so they can come and pick us up?"

"Yea go ahead."

"So, I don't get to make the decision?"

"You would say no."

"Let's go sit on that bench."

"Spencer, come here I need to talk to you."

"I'll be back stay here."

"Ok."

                                                                       Madysen's POV

As I watched Spencer walk over to Gracie, Gracie started talking to Spencer, it was probably about me, but I really couldn't make out what she was saying. Finally, I gave up. Then I noticed a guy walking towards me, it looked like he was wearing a light brown trench coat.

"Hello Madysen, how are you doing?"

"I'm ok, my head is killing me."

"Do you know who I I'm?"

"Yea your...Castiel right?"

"Yes. how do you know my name?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"About?"

"About...never mind. I had a vision about you."

                                                                             Madysen's POV

Suddenly everything is blurry and it's hard to see. The only thing I could see was Sam and Dean leaving the cemetery. I didn't really think it was a bad vision but it's a vision and they're all bad. I tried to stay focused to see what else was going on, but it felt like my skull was blowing up. Then finally I see a man following Sam and Dean. I heard Castiel, Spencer and Gracie yelling my name, but I was trying to focus on what was going on with Sam and Dean. They kept yelling my name, but I didn't care. But finally, I couldn't handle the pain anymore, so I gave up.

                                                                            Spencer's POV

MADYSEN.... MADYSEN! I yell. I don't know if she could hear me, but she was curled up on the ground with her hands holding her head. I told myself she wasn't in pain, but I knew she was.

                                                                              Castiel's POV

I see Madysen on the ground in pain. I knew she was having a vision because Sam does the same thing when he gets one. I saw two girls with her trying to help, so I figured they were the other girls Dean told me about. I took a deep breath and started to have a conversation with the girls.

"Is everything Ok over here?"

"Yes, her head is hurting, she will be fine."

"Gracie, I know she isn't ok, don't lie to me."

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm an angel of the lord Gracie."

"A...A...what!?"