Stained Wings

"Prepare for war." His command made my lips curve into a grin full of malevolence.

"Why are you informing me of this?" My hopes were up. High.

"I require the destruction of the world. Alverez included."

Say it...

My eyes shimmered.

"When the enemy is on the brink of death...destroy Spriggan 12." He spoke matter-of-factly, adding to my excitement.

"Yes."

"You shall come to the new world with me, Lady Apocalypse." He said with a grin.

"My deepest thanks and honor for serving you, Master Zeref." I kneeled.

"No need to humble yourself. Rise, my Cursed 13."

"I will never fail you." I curtsey to the emperor, my golden bangs hiding the sparks of immenent death dancing in my eyes.

His image disappeared.

"Downfall of the Spriggan 12, Milady?" Lunar growled.

"Yes...the time has come. For 13 centuries, they laughed when demons mention our existence. Now, they will fear us, and the red moon shall blot out the sun." I purred, my voice dripping with venom.

The scarlet eclipse would stain the skies ridden with filthy demons, bringing the Spriggan to it's end.

I stepped onto the podium. Focusing my mind on the main control lacrima, I felt the castle jolt and writhe with psychic energy. Darkness licked at it's walls, removing the stone coloured paint that I detested. We broke away from the Alverez Kingdom, my castle now a huge starship floating in the sky.

"Commencing star fleet. Preparing to engage invisibility. Launching Ether missile motherboard." A robotic voice droned on overhead.

I picked up the speaker.

"We are the Curse. For centuries, we have laid dormant. But now, our ship flies, and the blood moon will show our victory! Rise, the Skull Fairy!!!" I hollered as the ship infiltrated Ishgar teritory.

Cheers for our army revertebrated in the ship. I smiled.

A flurry of feathers rushed around me.

Finally, after all these years...

Black angel wings rupture from my arched back. I stretch, causing the long lost patterns reappear on my entire being. My wings fluttered. My canines grew long and sharp.

Magic pulsed through my veins. My powers were awakened.

It feels so good to be back.