Chapter Two

Shinku was the name of the blonde girl that called everyone to order. She had come to deliver the year's schedule. After a few explanations, she asked politely to Mr Yamasaki permission to deliver de papers and another student entered the room and passed by each desk distributing it.

They didn't seem to notice Amu. A girl, approached her to deliver the paper. She was very short; her appearance was that of a little girl and she had short ringleted, blonde hair and playful green eyes. She also had a Shugo Chara! Hers looked like a small version of herself and wears a pink overcoat with a red ribbon and a white, puffy underdress. She had a pink ribbon on her head and red slippers.

The girl looked at Amu's Shugo charas and then to Amu. She opened her mouth to say something, but instead, she smiled only and continued her duty.

"That was... weird." Miki whispered.

"She is so cute!" Suu said.

"I think..." Once Amu looked forward she saw the president staring her with a displeased look as if she had done something wrong. That glare sent chills through her spine.

'What is wrong with her?' She thought.

No sooner had Mr Yamasaki dismissed the class the girl in the front seat turned around and asked.

"Wow! What have you done to piss off the president that much?"

"How I'm supposed to know? We never met before."

"Oh! You are the new girl everyone is talking about! My name is Keiko Jyaku. Welcome to the Rosen Academy." She stuck out her hand, her green eyes glowing with excitement.

"Hinamori Amu."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Amu-chan."

She couldn't help smiling then.

By the lunch, Amu discovered that she could choose between three different menus to eat. Each one prepared for a balanced diet. The Lunch was conducted in the schoolyard. Keiko showed Amu all the members of the school's council. Apparently, they were all well known in the school.

"The little one is a first year, like us. Her name is Hina Ichigo. She is very popular already with her cute face and childish habits, always carrying around that plushie dog."

She was the girl who smiled at her in the class.

"Those two are twins, Sousei Seki and Suisei Seki. You may have noticed, not just by the same face they have, both have heterochromia. They are in the third year and have a huge fan club."

Those two had the same eyes colours, one red and the other green. Sousei Seki has moderately-short, chestnut-brown hair and Suisei Seki had long auburn hair and curled at the ends.

"Kanaria is also in the third year and she is always skipping classes. But don't worry, she is still one of the brainiest of all. President Shinku you've met. Since she is in the second year, she is our senpai. But don't worry, not everyone is cold like the president."

They were all beautiful and endearing, in their own way. But the strange thing was that everyone in the student's council had a Shugo Chara. Not that Keiko noticed, of course not, she couldn't see them.

"You seem to know a lot, Jyaku-san."

"Just Keiko is fine. Well... I'm more the observing type. And I don't have many friends."

"I can be your friend! I mean... If you are okay with me."

"Fantastic! Look, I'm going to buy a juice, do you want one?"

"No, I'm fine. Go ahead I will wait for you here."

"Right! Don't let anyone take my seat."

Soon Amu realized that Keiko was all bright smiles and bouncy good humour.

"New friend?" Tadase found Amu and joined her. They had conflicting schedules, so the only period they shared in common was lunch.

"Well... Yes, I mean. I didn't try to. I didn't even really want to. I mean, I have enough friends. I have you, and Yaya. You are the best friends anybody could have."

"I am grateful, but also I am glad that you have met someone nice. I know how difficult is for you to be more honest with yourself."

She blushed.

"I really didn't think anybody here was going to like me – not after what happened in the classroom."

Tadase asked with a concerned look.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

During the explanation, his face didn't change a bit.

"So, you met Shinku and Holie."

"Do you know them?"

"Yes, I was recommended to this school through her. We were neighbors, she already had a Shugo Chara back then, her name is Holie. You may say her... strong sense of nobility had also influenced me in many ways."

"Not that you can compare that peasant to ourselves." Kiseki said.

"Do you know why she seems to hate me? Also, why all of them had Shugo charas? It can be that they are also searching for X Eggs?"

"I don't know, but... I have this is strong feeling that something very dangerous link those girls."