Chapter 11

Mingyu's POV:

Her eyes widen because of what I said. I smirked widely.

"So tomato face are you going to accept or what."

She immediately blushed bright red.

"Ok deal, but only because you saved my life."

We immediately shook on it and I smiled. Now all I had to do was get her to fall in love with me in this next month.

Y/n POV:

Time skip...

I woke up to my alarm yet again. Ugh I hate school, I can't wait to be in college with my own schedule. I got out of bed and got dressed.

(This is your outfit)

I hurried out of the house to get to school

I hurried out of the house to get to school. When I arrived Mingyu was at my locker. So I turned around and was about to start walking to first period.

"Hey Y/n where do you think your going?"

I immediately halted and turned around.

"Oh," I rubbed the back of my neck, "I didn't see you there."

"Why are you lying?"

"I'm not..."

"Yes you are you always rub the back of your neck when you lie, it's a tell."

My jaw dropped how did he figure that out.

"Wait how did you..."

"It's simple actually, I just studied you."

"Now I'm less astonished and more creeped out."

"Well I'll make it up to you let me drive you home from school."

"No it's..."

"Ok it's settled see you at 3."

Time skip...

I quickly ran out of the school hoping to beat Mingyu. When I looked around for him I saw he wasn't there and I did a little victory dance in my head.

"Not so fast."

I whipped my head around and saw Mingyu.

"Remember I'm taking you home."

"But I don't want..."

"It's already settled, get in."

My shoulders slumped defeated, so I walked to the car and got into the passengers seat. I looked over at Mingyu and he was smirking. I frowned deeply, why did he have to tease me so much.

"Where do you live?"

I frowned and told him where I lived. Frankly I didn't want him to know where I lived but I had to get home somehow. When we arrived my hand immediately went for the door knob and tried to open it, but it was locked.

"Why's it locked?"

"You forgot something," he said while he pointed at his cheek.

At first I was confused then it dawned on me.

"I am not giving you a goodbye kiss!"

"Why not, you agreed to be my girlfriend and people who are dating kiss."

I shook my head and went for the door again but it was still locked. So I looked back over at Mingyu.

"Open the door."

"Come on it's just a harmless peck on the cheek, you can do it!"

I sighed, this was the only way out and if I took too long to get home my mom would have a mental brake down. So I conceded to his request. I leaned over and was about to kiss him on the cheek when he moved his head just enough that I kissed him on the lips. My eyes widened, this jerk just stole my first kiss!

"Why did you do that?!"

"Why are you so mad? Wait is this your first kiss!"

I blushed a bright red and he smirked.

"I'm your first kiss, that's hilarious!"

Mingyu laughed while my frown just deepened.

"Bye you jerk."

I reached over Mingyu and unlocked the door. When I heard the click that signaled it was unlocked I left. I stomped to my front door and unlocked it, I immediately ran upstairs. When I reached my bed I jumped on it face down in my pillow and screamed.

"WHY DID HE TAKE MY FIRST KISS WITHOUT PERMISSION?!"

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote. Love your Authornims 💝