Chapter 16

Y/n POV

I wake up next to Mingyu, this is new. I look at my phone and see the time is 6:04, I have school in two hours. Or should I say we, since Mingyu is sleeping next to me. I look over at his sleeping state, he looks so peaceful. I reach out to touch his cheek and he starts the stir. I pull my hand back to attempt to not disturb him further, but before I know it he his wide awake. Our eyes meet and he looks confused for a moment, once he realized what was going on his face displayed his signature smirk.

"I didn't know you liked touching people in their sleep Y/n."

"What?! What's wrong with you!" I yell at Mingyu. 

I sit up and scoot away from him, he sounds like such a creep! I mean I did touch his face but he just looked so perfect I felt like I just had to!

"I saw you Y/n you can't deny it."

"Whatever, anyway we have school in like two hours and I really can't afford to miss a day, my education is pretty important to me!"

He sighs, "That means I'll have to get up, so much effort on my part!"

I lightly hit him, "I could honestly care less Mingyu, you drove me here now you have to drive me back home."

He slowly raises from the ground and grabs his keys and with many complaints on his side he drives me home.

Time skip

I'm a little late school and show up around the end of home room. I wake at Sunmi and go to sit at me seat. Lisa eyes me up and down and scoffs at me.

 "Are you the reason Mingyu was late?" She asked me skeptically.

"Oh did he not tell you? He took me on a date last night, it was so romantic too!" I tell her bragging, this is a great opportunity to make her jealous.

"Yeah right! Mingyu's my boyfriend! He would never go on a date with you!"

I'm taken aback by the use of boyfriend but I let it go. The bell rings signaling the end of class, I fake smile at Lisa and tell her bye. I meet up with Sunmi in the hallway and we walk to our next class together.

After our morning classes we head off to lunch, I tell Sunmi to go ahead since I needed to use the bathroom. As I was head towards the bathroom I could hear two people talking very loudly. It almost sounded like a argument.

"Why can't you just ditch her!" A girls voice yelled.

"You've been such a bvich the past few days, she is literally the opposite of you, a nice person!" A guy said back.

"Oh my god Mingyu, stop being so difficult!" 

Wait Mingyu? What was going on? I walked are the corner I was standing behind and saw Lisa and Mingyu. Lisa's face is red with anger and her hands are on her hips. Mingyu is leaning against the wall looking like he'd rather be somewhere else.

Lisa leaned into Mingyu and kisses his lips. I'm in shock for a few moments but I quickly get over it, this isn't my problem. I walk past them both to my original objective, the bathroom.

Mingyu POV:

Lisa pulls away and smirks at me, she disgusts me so much. Why can't she just take no as an answer?

"Oh no Mingyu, I think your girlfriend saw us kissing, there goes that relationship." Lisa says to me with fake sympathy.

I think back and remember seeing Y/n walk past us to the bathroom, I wanted to ask her to help me but she didn't even make eye contact with me. I push Lisa away from me and run towards the girls bathroom.

Once I reach the bathroom I walk in, praying no other girls except for Y/n are in there, it would be awkward for me to explain why I'm in their bathroom. I wait by the sinks for Y/n to walk out, when she does she looks confused and disgusted.

"What are you doing in the girls bathroom? It's called the girls bathroom for a reason Mingyu!"

I shrug, "I wanted to see you."

She looks mad, "Did you get tired of Lisa so you wanted to move onto your next victim?"

I'm taken aback by what she says but I understand why she said it, I don't have a good history of dating.

 "Y/n I'm sorry, she went in to kiss me and I didn't stop her. I don't know why though, she's nothing like you."

"What does that mean?"

I pause for a second, I never expected to confess in the girls bathroom. "Y/n I love you, honestly and completely. You're amazing and for the first time in my life I actually want to have a relationship with someone."

She looks taken aback, after a minute she answers me, "I like you too, I guess."

I sigh in relief and hug her, from outside the door I can hear my friends scream "My little baby has grown up!"

The end.

Thanks for reading, we can do bonus chapter if you really want to, so if you do request one in the comments. Thanks, love your Authornims 💜