Heartbreak in the London swamp

"There you have it," said the wise Tony as he came to a conclusion of Damon's problems.
"You should leave Fisherman"
"WOT," exclaimed Damon
"I can't, we're meant to be"
" Now here's the thing," started Tony
"If she's over there getting down and dirty with other mons, is she really good enough for you?"
"You know what?" Started Damon
"Tony, you're right and I think I know what I've been missing all along, they've been there his whole time. How could I have been so foolish." Said Damon in disbelief as he smacked a crisp palm to his forehead
" I know what has to be done!" He said.

"What are you doing?" Dave asked Graham who was hiding behind a lampp.
"I'm spying on Alex" said Graham through giggles.
"What's he doing that's so funny?" Asked Dave
"He's chatting up some ladies" said Graham
" Oh really?" Started Dave
"Move over, I want to see this!" He said.
Sure enough, the Casanova himself was sat in the corner, long ass arm over a broad shouldered, albino, purple haired girl.
"Oh my god!" Hollered Dave
"This mans hit rock bottom!"
"That's right," said Graham
"This is a low."

"So," began Alex in a sly fashion
"I'm James, Alex James."
"Oh," giggled the lass beside him
"I'm Jade."
"Jade," said Alex
"What a lovely name."
" thanks" said jade, rubicund of visage.
" spend a penny Jade?" Asked top shagger Alex innocently
"Don't mind if I do" said Jade. And they crossed the room, hand in hand toward the disabled toilets.

          "Oh my god!" Exclaimed Graham
"WOT is that!" Added Dave
"Are they going to frick?" Asked Dave in disbelief
"I believe so.." said Graham. Dave and Graham then slinked across the room to where Alex and that girl had disappeared to. Sure enough the bachelor himself was having a mean shag.
"What a top shagger" Started Graham
"Top shagger Alex" corrected Dave. Graham and Dave then decided to make their way over to the bar.
"Hey, big Tony!" Started Dave
"Slide me a cold one!"
"Hey, Dave!" Replied Tony
"Sure thing! Anything else you want?"
"No thanks, I'm good." Finished Dave. Tony then cracked open a cold one and slid it down to the bois.
"You've got beer?!" Asked Graham in disbelief
"Here you go" said Dave while offering his glass to him.
"Just a swig?" Asked Graham while taking a swig from Dave's glass.
"Have some more" offered Dave.
"Everyone's got one," started Graham with jealousy
"And he's got one!" He said, pointing to a lad across the room.
"Yeah, he's got one." Said Dave calmingly
"WOT he's got one!" Graham began to grow angry.
" yes, yes it's okay Graham, we'll get you a cold one too." Said Dave reassuringly while placing a firm hand on Graham's shoulder in an effort to calm him down.
"You know what," started Dave
"Murdoch's white in phase 1."
"WOT!" began Graham.
"Ik right fom, I thought he was green in Clint Eastwood." Said Dave
"WOT" exclaimed Graham.

         It had been quite the eventful evening for Damon but he knew it couldn't end yet, for Damon was on a mission. Damon was on a mission to find his love that had been there all along. The one that he had failed to realize was what he truly needed. This strapping individual was none other than gram coxsun himself. Of course before he could start anything with Graham he had to set things straight with Justine. Damon approached Justine who was getting down and dirty with some salad bowl bloke.
"Justine" he said firmly, she didn't answer
"Justine" he demanded, still, she did not answer.
"Oi lad want some poutine!" He shrieked. Justine disconnected her leps from the lads with a loud smacc and got up to face Damon.
"Wot is it luv?" She Asked. In one swift movement, Damon did what should have been done yarrs ago.
"It's over." He stated
"Wot?" Said Justine in disbelief.
"Oh well, at least I have pornelius Hubert." And she fell back into pornelius's grasps.

         Now that things were set between Damon and Justine, he decided to profess his undying love for Graham. In no time, Damon spotted Graham having a meltdown across the room at the bar in Dave's arms. Damon immediately made a beeline for Graham. As Damon crossed the floor he slicked back his hair and straightened out his shirt in an effort to look his best for Graham. Damon finally reached Graham, overcome with the release of bottled up emotion, he whisked Graham up off his feet and inclosed him in a tight embrace.
"Wot issat?" Asked Graham bewildered.
"Shhhhh" said Damon, placing a single finger on Graham's leps.
"I've waited many moons for this fateful moment." Proclaimed Damon
"The moment where I tell you how much I long for your hand in marriage."
"Yeet!" Cried Graham, filled to the brim with joy.
"Spend a penny?" Asked Damon flirtatiously.
"Don't mind if I do." Said Graham. Damon then whisked Graham away to the disabled toilets.
"Going up bum!" Announced Graham
"How deep is it?" He asked
"Don't know" answered Damon
"Guess I'll find out!" Said Graham
Ewwwww disgustangggg jk fom. Pop a xan and forget that ever happened. I sincerely apologize for any extensive mental health related damage I have caused.

 I sincerely apologize for any extensive mental health related damage I have caused

P.s. Alex is an actual fucking smoke show like..