Swamp love

"Well big Tony," started Dave
"Seems like love is in the air tonight."
"Yes, I would have to agree." replied Tony
"Got anymore plans tonight?" Asked Tony.
"Well I was thinking I would go request a song to play next." Answered Dave.
"What a pleasant idea!" Said Tony in an encouraging manner while beckoning toward the DJ booth. Dave began to sashay across the floor totally hyped to request his favourite bop. As he approached the booth he noticed it was elevated above the ground. He decided to climb up to the booth from behind. In one swift movement Dave smacked a crisp palm on to one of the DJs shoulders. The utmost power that was Dave must've been too much for the DJ to handle as his limbs went limp and he immediately collapsed to the floor. Taken aback, Dave swiped his hand away from the motionless corpse.
"Heavens to Betsy!" He exclaimed. Suddenly Tony left his position at the bar to accompany Dave at the booth.
"What's the meaning of this!" Asked Tony.
"I'm sorry big Tony I'm afraid it was my utmost power it just..."
"Shhhhh" interrupted Tony while placing a single finger on Dave's leps.
"The show must go on and I must have a DJ." Finished Tony sternly.
"You are absolutely correct!" Shouted Dave
"It is my duty to help you Tony."
"That's right Dave, it is your duty and you must deliver, you must DJ."

"Oh Damon!" Exclaimed Graham as he threw himself into Damon's grasps.
"How could we both've been so blind!"
"I know my sweet ," started Damon.
"We should've come to these realizations sooner. Though you must remember blindness is in our past and we must think only of our future.
"But of course," agreed Graham
"Our future will be glorious, yes I can see it now."
"Yes," continued Damon
"The second we elope I shall whisk you away to a very big house in the country with a white picketed fence and everything."
"Elope?" Asked Graham
"Why Damon that it so rebellious."
"I'm punk to I must rebel." Replied Damon.
"I would thoroughly enjoy that Damon, I'm sure you know that, it's just.... it's just well... it seems as though I've caught myself in a sticky wicket." Moaned Graham deeply saddened.
"No graham!" Shouted Damon as he knelt down and grasped Graham's palms.
"You know I long for your hand in marriage, you mustn't reject me!"
"alas," sighed Graham
"Eloping would go against my papas wishes and I refuse to dishonour my papa."
"AGONY!" Shrieked Damon as he drag dropped to the floor.
"My heart!" He exclaimed
"It's shattered."
"I'm so sorry Damon," said Graham as he began to weep.
"But it must be done."

Over at the DJ booth Dave was exasperated to play his favourite tune. The time finally came and the previous song ended, Dave was now able to play his bop and so he did. But first a quick psa

Dave flipped through the cds until he stumbled upon an artist called, "Barry manilow" "What's this?" Asked Dave"My favourite BOPP" he quickly slid the CD into it the boom box and pressed the button to begin

"What's this?" Asked Dave
"My favourite BOPP" he quickly slid the CD into it the boom box and pressed the button to begin.

Almost as if the song had taken control of everyone in the room, the next scene played out just as the lyrics of the song described. The song was none other than, "the copa cabana"

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl
(Graham took to the floor and posed with a powerful stance)
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there
(Graham's trousers magically changed from black to a nice mustard yellow)
She would merengue and do the cha-cha
(Graham dabbed on 'em)
And while she tried to be a star
(Graham whipped 'em good)
Tony always tended bar
(He fluttered across the room to join Tony at the bar.)
Across the crowded floor, they worked from eight til four
(Tony leapt over the counter. Hand in hand they crossed the floor.)
They were young and they had each other
Who could ask for more?
(They did the salsa)
At the copa (co) Copacabana (Copacabana)
The hottest spot north of Havana (here)
At the copa (co) Copacabana
(They salsad harder)
Music and passion were always the fashion
At the copa they fell in love
(Tony twirled and dipped the chip)
His name was Rico
(Damon entered the room in a full on suit and shades accompanied by a cane.)
He wore a diamond
(He stuck out his right hand, on his ring finger was a ring pop.)
He was escorted to his chair, he saw Lola dancing there
(Was escorted to a stool by Alex, and noticed graham shimmying across the floor)
And when she finished, he called her over
("Hey graham want sum putin!" He shrieked.)
But Rico went a bit to far
(Damon gave graham poutine instead of putin, graham was furious.)
Tony sailed across the bar
(Tony sailed across the bar.)
And then the punches flew and chairs were smashed in two
(They preformed something that seemed to be a cross between a whip and a punch.)
There was blood and a single gun shot
(Damon and Tony simultaneously whisked out their frisbees and threw 'em like mad.)
But just who shot who?
(Tony, it was Tony. Tony got 'em and Damon slunk to the floor clutching his buckling heart.)

             Suddenly the music stopped the room was silent. Horrified, graham ran over to his beloved Damon's side on the floor.
"Agony!" He cried
"Graham..." groaned a wounded Damon.
"Please....always remember that.." he lifted an aching arm up and caressed Graham's cheek.
"That I will always..." suddenly Damon's arm dropped.
"What!" Shrieked a desperate Graham
"What is it Damon! Please don't leave me now!"
"Someone call Chris Hansen immediately," Shouted Dave
"We need to get This man some help!"