Chapter IV - Bad Moon Rising

    “Get it out, get it out, get it out!” Leila screamed, jumping up and down on the bed, its springs squeaking under her.

    “What the hell are you talking about?” Dean asked, seeing nothing in the room that needed getting rid of.

    Leila’s arm outstretched and pointed to the spider on the ground, that was half the size of Dean's pinky fingernail. She continued screaming and jumping on the bed. Dean looked from the spider to her, his eyebrows raising.

“Are you serious?” Dean asked, holding his hands out to his sides.

“Please,” Leila pleaded, “Get rid of it.”

Dean sighed and walked over to the spider. He picked it up by one of it's back legs, the spider began flailing the other legs around, trying to find solid ground. Dean looked at Leila, who looked like she'd relaxed a little bit. He smirked, his inner mischievous child winning over his serious adult in his mind. He pretended to throw the spider at Leila, who shrieked in fright and backed away from where Dean had ‘thrown’ it. She hadn’t realized how small the bed was and lost her footing when she stepped on the air. She fell backwards onto the ground with another shriek and all that could be heard within the hotel room was Dean’s laughter.

“I hate you!” Leila yelled, realizing that Dean had faked the throw.

“Dean, seriously?” Sam snapped, slapping Dean’s bicep harshly.

“What? I didn’t throw it!” Dean replied.

“Just get rid of it!” Leila screamed, sitting up on the floor.

“Alright, alright,” Dean said, turning around. “Jesus, don’t get your tights in a twist, Gwen. You too, Harry.”

“Get out!” Leila yelled again.

Dean strode out of the room, Sam following. Dean walked out of the hotel room, carefully putting the spider on a potted plant a little ways away from the room. He watched the spider crawl along the petal and then turn towards Dean with it’s backside. Before Dean could react, the spider shot a web out of it’s abdomen, and attached itself to Dean’s arm. Dean let a small exclamation of surprise out, trying to shake the spider off of him. The spider stayed on, slowly getting closer to the leather on his jacket. He swatted at it, but the spider was relentless. It crawled onto his hand and chomped down on the skin.

“Oh, you mother--!” Dean yelled.

“Everything alright?” Sam asked, cutting him off when he poked his head out of the hotel room.

“Yeah, fine,” Dean growled when the spider jumped off of him.

“Well, come in here I think that I found something for what we’re looking for.” Sam said, walking back in the hotel room.