chapter 21

Mikes POV

I can't believe it's already time to go back home.
Chris and I got our things locked up the cabin and went back home.

*back home*

when we walked in the front door we were absolutely shocked.
every single thing was broken, glass, paintings, walls, doors, even cupboards. I sat there in shock for what felt like a century. we got out our phones and took pictures to show the priests. we then cleaned up everything we could. we'd have to buy new doors, new cupboards, new paintings, glasses, vases etc. after cleaning for a while we got our things and put it away. about an hour later the priests finally got here. I answered the door "Hello, please come in." I wanted to sound somewhat decent. Chris came down the stairs and we all introduced ourselves. we showed them the pictures and told them the events of what has been going on I'm our house. Father Samuel (priest) looked very shocked, "well. we better get this cleansing started.." he trailed off. they set everything up and walked around repeating bible verses. Chris looked very uncomfortable. "It's okay." I whispered to him. anything religious makes him super uncomfortable. the priests smudged, blessed, and cleansed the living room, the bathroom, the kitchen, the guest bedroom, then they made there way too our room. we didn't even step into the door when one of the women priestess screamed and ran out of the house. "why did she do that!?" I asked squeaking a little. "Well, Mike, in this house there are many evil spirits, but it's worse in this room, I'm going the guess this is your bedroom, correct?" the psychic with them asked. "y-yeah." I stuttered. she nodded and slowly stepped into the room, then a priest, a priestess, another priest, Chris and I. We were only a foot into the room when something horrible happened, something I will never forget.