Chapter 25.

a/n: this is the last actual chapter but there is an epilogue.

Chris's POV

it was the day of the wedding. we were all dressed up and on our way to leave. "You look amazing!" I exclaimed to Mike. he had on the tie to match my vans and I had on a tie to match his vans. everything was going absolutely perfect. Our parents just left to go to the wedding, we weren't ready but it doesn't start until 4 and it's 1 now. we don't want anything big. everything was ready and we were getting ready to leave. I smiled and he did too. so far everything in out lives was perfect. we got into mikes car, started it up and pulled away, we chattered for a little while but we were just nervous so it was quiet. the music at our wedding would be these songs

Helena - My Chemical Romance

Famous last words - My Chemical Romance

If I'm James Dean, you're Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping with Sirens

Nicotine - Panic! at the Disco

Postcards and Polaroids - Sleeping with Sirens

The Morticians Daughter - Black Veil Brides

Voodoo Doll - 5 Seconds of Summer

I loved our playlist.
we were in the car for about 30 minutes and we were on our way and all of the sudden everything went blurry. I felt a sharp pain in my neck and head and when my vision came back I saw that we were upside down and that I was bleeding badly. "Mike." I barley whispered, he looked over. "are you okay?" he asked, he didn't seem injured just confused. I shook my head no. he managed to get out of the car and got me out too he laid me on the ground and got his phone. that's all I saw.

Mikes POV

I opened my eyes and I was really confused. I saw us upside down and Chris bleeding. I got him out of the car and laid him down on the ground, got my phone and called 911.
they said they'd be on there way.
why does this always happen? why does someone always get hurt?

I went and sat with the very injured, bloody Chris and held his hand. "it hurts." is all he could get out. "They're on there way, they'll be here soon, just hang on okay?" "I don't think I can." he barley whispered that, Chris was in bad condition and if they didn't get here soon... he would die.. I was already crying and that made it worse.. "Chris, I love you. hold on for me." I cried. "I love you." were the last words Chris said before the love of my life closed his eyes, and took his last breath in my arms. "CHRIS!" I shouted. I slapped him hoping he would just open his eyes. but he wouldn't. I never let go of his hand and cried, bawled my eyes out until the police and ambulance people found us. I cried for hours, it took them too long to find us. My love was dead and they took him away.

--
after the police talked to me and I told them my story they Cried when I said it which made me cry even more. they took me home and I just went up to what used to be Chris's and I's room. I cried, until I finally wept myself to sleep.

everyday after that it rained. not surprising for Washington, rain was Chris's favorite weather, maybe he was trying to tell me everything was okay where he's at. and as soon as I thought that the pouring rain completely stopped. and the sun started shining out of the clouds, and for the first day in a week I smiled.

A/N: I know you hate me. I cried while writing it, but there will be another epilogue chapter and I'm thinking about a sequel. love ya, -Heather