smut two: Movie theater

Rach's Pov:  So I was going to the movie theater with  Jughead Jones , but I was so Excited because I was going to see a movie with him yay. Later I was getting ready for the Movie date with Jughead when I had a long text message, from  Jughead and it was really dirty as fuck. *The Text Message from Jughead Jones*

Jughead: Hey cutie I want to be inside of you my bad girl and we can have some dirty fun baby girl, and I will finger you in the movies xoxo you have to suck my dick if I finger you baby girl because it would be fair my cutie And you can ride my dick And I want to put my dick inside of you And you can ride my dick And play with you baby And I want to go all the way with you   

 So when I saw that Message from  Jughead  I freaked out, because It like had never that to me before and I was surprised that he it to me tonight, before I was finished getting ready for the movies date with Jughead. Later I got to the movies and  Jughead was waiting for me outside of the movie theater, and He was cute as fuck. So We were watching the movieLove Simon when Jughead and I were kissing, at the back off the Movie Theater when he puts his hand down my pants and started to finger me with his two fingers fuckkkkkkkkk. '' Baby want me to put my dick in your pussy asked Jughead. " Please do daddy I said smiling.  So Jughead and I started to undo each others, pants to have sex in the movie theater after we took off each others underwear fuckkkkkk, but He made me cum that fucking fast, and he to go real fast fuckkkkkkkkkkk. " Daddy I said. '' Yes My queen said  Jughead. '' I'm going to cum I said.

'' Cum for daddy said Jughead Smiling. So Jughead was going fast inside me which made me have to cum but I didn't know that he was going to do it back fuckkkkkk. '' Jug I said. '' Yes Princess said Jughead. '' Did you just cum inside of me I asked. '' Yes I did Princess, Said Jughead. '' Ok I said Smiling. Later Jughead and I stopped fucking before we got caught and we got dressed again. '' Rach can I ask you something, asked Juggy. '' Yes I said. '' Will you be my girlfriend asked Jughead. '' Yes I love too, I said. '' Love you said Jughead. '' I love u too, I said.