Smut Six: Party

Lily's Pov: Today was the night of the party at Jughead's house and I was so excited, to see him and his best friends. I got ready for the party when I had a dirty text from, Jughead. * The Dirty Text from Jughead*Jughead: Hey baby I want to put my dick into you at the party tonight- Ur bf Juggy . Holy shit did Jughead just tell me he wants to fuck me, I think  I'm going to start to have fun with him. So I was at Jughead's house with my best friend Chloe Herron when Jughead comes over to me fuck. " Hey baby want to hangout in my bedroom, asked Jughead. "sure I said. So Jughead took me up to his bedroom and we start to do something bad. I didn't know that he was going to have sex with me, that fucking fast damn. " fuck me baby girl said Jughead. " Yes daddy I said. So Jughead and I started to fuck, but he said something that made me which made me want to lick his dick. But as I was about to his takes off his clothes and then he takes off my dress and we started to fuck damn. " baby... Said Jughead. " Yes baby boy?"  " fuck me " said Jughead. So I start to fuck Jughead but as I did he made me cum because he had to fuck me that fucking hard which made me all close, damn Jughead. " daddy Jughead I said. " Yes baby girl said Jughead. "I'm going to cum I said. " do it baby girl, cum for daddy" said Jughead. So I did cum for Jughead , but I didn't know that he was going to do it back to me because he still had his dick, in my pussy without a condom on.  Later he cum inside of me, but later that night I was sick as a dog but I didn't want to tell my best friend what had happened or she would kill me for it fuck.  So I got dressed again and so did Jughead and we both when back down stairs, like nothing had happened. " baby girl said Jughead. " Yes baby boy I said. " I love you said Jughead.   '' love u too I said. So I kissed Jughead  when Archie  asks what is going on here all drunk with my best friend Lilly. " So what's going on here bitches, said Archie.  " Nothing bro said Jughead. " Are you drunk Archie, asked Jughead.  " yes I'm drunk, said Archie.  " oh OK I said. '' Lily why so happy asked Betty. " Because I fucked her said Jughead. '' Okay said Betty. Hanging out with Jughead was the best night ever because I got to have sex, with him hot damn I love him so much right now.