Smut four: Disco

Rose's Pov So I was getting ready to go to the disco with my friends, but I didn't know that my crush Jughead Jones  was going to be there fuckkkkkkkkkkk. '' Rose Are you ready, asked Lily Parker. '' Nearly I said. '' Hurry up Yelled Bella. '' I'm doing my makeup, I yelled back. '' Let me do it, said Bella. '' Ok I said. So Bella help me out with my makeup, so I was ready by now. Later I was all done and Bella and Lily, and I were going ready to go to the Disco, so we were on way there when I had a dirty  text from  Jughead Jones my crush fuckkkkk. * The Text from my crush Jughead Jones * 

Jughead my crush: Hey Beautiful, I was wondering if you want to dance with me, and we can have sex at the disco and we will go to a secret spot that no one will know where it is only me and you Cutie, and I will lick your pussy and I want you to suck my dick, and call me daddy xx - J.J

 OMG I can't believe that Jughead just send me that, I just smiled like crazy and Hiding my phone from my two best friends Lily and Bella, because I showed them they will take not me have some fun with my crush Jughead Jones  because they know I like him but, I haven't showed them the messages me and him text a lot to each other sometimes fuckkkkk. Later I got there with my best friends when   Jughead comes over to me fuck, I try to keep cool in front of my friends because they still don't know about the text message that Juggy sent me.'' Heyy Rose Cutie, said Juggy. '' Hey Handsome, I said. '' Want to dance with me asked, Juggy. '' I love too Juggy, I said. So I went to dance with  Jughead when asked me, if we can go somewhere in private to do that thing he wanted to do. '' Rose can we go, somewhere in private asked Jughead. '' Yes we can, I said.  Later Jughead and I went somewhere in private so he do that bad thing. So Jughead and I were in the spare room that no one knew about only Juggy did, so we started to have sex with each other fuck. '' You ready to do this, Rose Asked Juggy. '' Yes I was born ready daddy, I said. So Juggy  decided to take off my blue and checked red dress, when I took of his black suit that he was wearing, so I was left in my underwear and bra, when Juggy was left in this boxers fuck. '' Fuck me said  Jug. '' I will Juggy, I said.Later I took off his boxers when he took off my bra and underwear, fuck so he licked me all over which made me moan out his full name fuck. '' Jughead Jones , Don't stop I moaned. '' You want me to fuck u baby girl, Asked  Jughead. '' Please do daddy, I said. '' I will baby girl said Juggy. '' Juggy are you going, to wear protection, or not Juggy , I asked. '' I can do it with one Princess, Said Juggy. So I licked  Jug's dick but as I was doing that, he made me stop, because he pulled me on top of him and he put his dick in my wet pussy fuckkkkkkkkkkk. '' Fuck me faster daddy, I said. '' I will Princess, Said Juggy. So Jughead fucked me faster while we were both, kissing at the same time damn. I can't believe me and Jughead was having sex with each other fuck I just fucked my best friend Jughead who was my crush shit, but it doesn't really matter because I lost my virginity with Jughead Jones fuck. '' Princess can I ask you, something asked Jughead .'' Yes I said. '' Well you be my girlfriend, asked Jughead . '' Yes I love too, I said. '' I love you said Jughead . '' I love you too, I said. So Jughead  and Finished having sex, and we quickly got dressed again and went back to the disco room before the others knew we were got fuck.