Chapter 1 Tris POV

(Copy paste from "Allegiant" Pg 474)

       "" I shake my head.

        "I didn't come here to steal anything, David."

        I twist and lunge toward the device."" (end of copy paste) I feel something sharp on my neck. I can't tell if its a bullet or not, all I know is I need to enter the code Caleb has been repeating. I type the code just as I remember. After I enter the code, "The green button" repeats in my head. I press the button and soon after I collapse.

        I can't tell if I'm dying or not. My past is replaying in my mind. I don't fight, I'm enjoying my memories at the thought I'm dying from the bullet. I think its a bullet.

                                                                                                                                  ~

        I'm sitting eating dinner in my Abnegation house. Gray walls and no decorations. Dinner was like any other, unseasoned chicken with bland peas. Its the night before my brother and I choose a Faction that will determine the rest of our lives. My mother and father send my brother and I upstairs, they say we have lots of thinking to do. Which we do.

                                                                                                                                ~

        I'm now on top of the Ferris wheel with my instructor, Four. We have just located the other teams flag for the Dauntless tradition, Capture the Flag. As I descend, the rung under my foot breaks and plummets to the ground. With out thinking I shout "Four!"

        "I've got an idea, hold on!" he shouts. 

        He got me worried. Instead of climbing up to help me he gets smaller and smaller to my eyes. I clench my hands in fear of falling. Suddenly the wheel starts to move, bringing me down to earth again. After I jumped off and I'm on the ground safely, Four runs over.

        "Are you alright?" he whispers to me. He is only about 6 inches away from me. I want to close the gap, but I can't push myself to do it.

        "I'm.... Alright." I laugh. And he smiles.

                                                                                                                                    ~

        I wake up to shuffling in the dormitory. I sit up and look around to find everyone getting ready. I whisper to Christina, "Hey, whats going on?"I don't get a response. As a look around more carefully everyone is tying their shoes in the same motion. Left to right. I immediately copy their movement and follow them out of the dormitory into the Pit

        After we all have guns, we head toward the trains. I glance around looking for Tobias, but keeping my head straight and the person's head in front of me. I mimic his steps getting up, onto the train. When I'm on the train evenly spaced between the people next to me, I scan every head in front of my looking for Tobias. After looking at almost every head I notice him. His tattoos slightly sticking out of the top out his black t-shirt. I start squeezing past people slowly. Eventually, I'm right next to him. I look at him through the corner of my eye. He is still as a rock as everyone else. Was I wrong about him being Divergent? Just as I'm questioning myself, his hand slips perfectly into mine. I squeeze his hand, and he squeezes back. I can't help but slightly grin, and relax with relieve. I was right.