Chapter 2 Tobias POV

(sorry another copy paste!)
 ""       We walk though the abandoned security point  without stopping. On the other side, I see Cara. The side of her face is badly bruised, and there's a bandage on her head, but that's not what concerns me. What concerns me is the troubled look on her face.
        "What is it?" I say.
        Cara shakes her head.
        "Where's Tris?" I say.
        "I'm sorry, Tobias."
        "Sorry about what?" Cristina says roughly. "Tell us what happened!"
        "Tris went to the the Weapons Lab instead of Caleb," Cara says. "she survived the death serum, and set off the memory serum, but she...(end of copy paste) was stuck with the memory serum right before she set it off." Cara says teary eyed, "She couldn't fight the memory serum in time." Cara shakes her head again. "Shes sleeping in the hospital where Uriah is.  Again, Tobias I'm so, so sorry."
        "Your saying she won't remember who we are! Or who she is?" Cristina replied  with anger.
        "Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. " 
        I block everything else out. All I can do is stare for a few minutes, at least I think its only a few minutes. I , I can't grasp this. My beautiful, big blue eyed, Tris won't know me? Or herself? Without thinking I storm to the Hospital where Cara said she is. When I walk into the Hospital, I ask the first person  I see where she is.
        "Down the hallway to your right," some women unfamiliar to me tells me, "Shes probably sleeping, so I would wait till she is up."
        I half walk, half run down the hall to her room, without listening to the women. When I get there I stand in front of her door for a moment before opening it. Should I go in there? Or should I wait and not scare her. Without thinking anymore I open the door slowly and peek in. She is still sleeping. I open the door all the way and stand in the door way for a moment, looking at her. I close the door quietly and walk to her bed. I look at her sleeping, she is bruised and cut up a bit. she has an IV in her arm. Her face looks the same, she looks the same; But shes not. She looks as if she will wake up with eyes beautiful, bright, alert. As if she is who she was; But she won't. I carry a chair over by her bed and place it down quietly. I sit down and with no self control I kiss her forehead as I'm no longer kissing my Tris, I'm kissing the new one. I fit my hand with hers while she is sound asleep. I lay my head back onto the back of the chair. "Shes not gone," I keep repeating in my mind; But again I know she is. My Tris is gone. The one I helped out of the net after she jumped for initiation. The one I climbed after going up the ferris wheel, and then saving her. The one who would rather die than kill me. The one who went to Erudite to stop them from killing our friends.  The one who I cared so much about. The one I fell in love with. The one who was my family. The one who I would die if she did. The one who was selfless enough to go through the death serum instead of her brother, and survived. The one who is now gone. The one who won't remember me. The one who won't remember being in love with me. The one I can't live without. The one I will help regain her memory somehow. The one I will Fight for. I will Fight for Her. I will love her, no matter what. I need her. She is my life. 

                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hey! Tell me what you think!! Vote/comment for more!