!11!

To Awsten's disappointment, Geoff didn't text him soon. It had been six days since the younger boy had sent his number, and he didn't hear from Geoff at all, not even on Twitter.

Awsten was lying on his bed, staring at his phone. "Heard anything from him yet?" Otto asked, spinning around on Awsten's desk chair.

The blue haired boy shook his head, sighing after that. He decided to give up, so he turned off his phone and put it on his nightstand. "He probably doesn't care about me anyways, I was stupid for thinking that he'd actually text," Awsten spoke sadly. "I just hoped he would, I guess."

Otto walked towards the bed where his friend was sitting. "Cheer up, man! You'll be okay. He's either busy or an asshole that doesn't deserve you. Either way, no reason to be feeling like this. Let's do something," he said happily.

"Like what?" Awsten groaned. "Otto, I appreciate it, but I'm really not in the mood for anything right now."

The brown haired boy took the other boy's hand and pulled him off the bed. "Come on, Awsie. Let's have fun like we used to, yeah?"

"Fine," Awsten said, deciding it would be useless to try and go against his friend. "But nothing too active, please?"

"I'm not gonna promise anything," Otto smiled. "You'll just have to find out for yourself."

Awsten shot the older boy one last dirty look before being pulled out of his room and down the stairs. He was definitely not excited for today.

-

you guys like these real life chapters?
or you'd rather have more texting chapters?
let me know :)

btw, to everyone who's seeing tøp today on the first tour date, have so much fun!!