!12!

"Ice skating? That's your fucking idea? God, Otto," Awsten complained.

Otto started laughing. "Come on, it'll be fun!" he said, taking Awsten with him. "By the way, I have no fucking idea how to ice skate."

"Yeah, me neither," the blue haired boy said while crossing his arms. "I'm not ice skating."

"Yes you are, let's go."

And again, Awsten knew better than to go against his friend, knowing he wouldn't win anyways, so he decided to just go ice skating.

After a few hours of falling, complaining, hurting but also laughing, the boys decided to call it a day.

"My ass hurts," Awsten groaned.

His friend grinned. "Had some fun last night?"

"No idiot! Because of the ice skating," Awsten replied. "And just for your information, I'm totally a top."

"Yeah right," Otto said, right before his friend pushed him. "What? You're such a bottom."

"Am not," the heterochromic boy spoke, crossing his arms in a childish way and pouting.

Otto laughed. "Fine. Whatever you want," he said, which made the other boy smile again.

They left the building a few seconds later, feeling the cold breeze as they stepped outside, it was October after all.

They had walked on the way there, but it was much warmer a few hours ago, so neither of them brought a jacket. Awsten started shivering right away, and Otto had to admit it was pretty cold too, so they decided to go to Starbucks to get a coffee and then go home.

"We should've brought a jacket," the older boy said, and Awsten nodded in reply.

Suddenly Awsten's phone went off, which startled the both of them. "It's my mom," he mouthed, while pressing the phone against his ear.

After a 15 minute conversation, Awsten convinced his mom to bring the boys home.

They were sitting in front of the window now, waiting for the familiar car to show up, until Awsten suddenly got a text.

"Oh my god, oh my god! Otto, he texted me! He actually fucking texted- wait let me read what he's saying," Awsten spoke up.

"Hey Aws, Geoff here. So sorry for not texting you for all that time, I was really planning to do it earlier but I was really busy. Shitty excuse, I know. Forgive me?" the boy read, staring at the screen with heart eyes.

Otto smiled at his friends expression. "So, do you?" he asked, to which Awsten raised his eyebrows. "Forgive him, I mean. Do you forgive him?"

"Of course! I can't believe he actually texted me," he exclaimed.

The brown haired boy shook his head. "You're so in love." Awsten only grinned at that.

-

geoff's back bitches!