!13!

"So, boys, anything exciting to tell momma?"

Awsten and Otto were sitting in the back of the car by now, and they would be at Awsten's house in 5 minutes.

"Nope," the youngest boy said.

His mother nodded. "No cute guys there? Except for Otto of course." Otto smiled at that last bit.

"Nope," Awsten repeated. The other boy smirked at his friend, and Awsten replied to that with an eyebrow raise.

Otto grinned, Awsten was surely going to hate him for this. "Awsten has crush."

And Otto was right, the blue haired boy smacked his knee right after he said that. He wanted to deny what his friend had said, but his mom already spoke. "Is that right, Awsten?"

"No," he said.

"Yes it is!" Otto exclaimed.

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it isn't!"

"Shut up, Awsten! It totally is!"

"I hate you," he replied, glaring at his friend.

His mom only laughed. "Oh come on Awsie, tell me! Is he sweet? Sexy? I bet he's so hot."

"Mooom! That's so embarrassing, shut up," Awsten groaned, covering his face to hide the blush. "And just for the record, he's perfect," he smiled.

"Awww," both Awsten's mom and Otto said, which made him cover his face again.

The car stopped a few seconds after that.

"Okay, we're here! Bye!" Awsten said, opening the door and running out as quickly as possible. In a few seconds he reached his room and let himself fall on his bed so he could text Geoff back in peace.

-

double update because i'm the best

thanks for all the reads!
really appreciate it