Sporty girl

Name: Mona Ali llavin

Nickname: mon, nan

Theme song: Jenny- studio killer

Age: 19

Sexuality: lesbian

Height: 5'8

Nationality: Libyan.

Accent: slight Libyan

Personality: Mona is very playful, being this playful with everything she says means most the time she isn't serious just not in her personality, and this gets her in trouble a lot, break someone's heart on accident giving them mixed signals, she also has a sharp tongue some things don't mix. Though beyond that she's is a very soft and caring person, she doesn't even need to know you to what to help you if she's sees you in trouble. And damn is she dense. She's very protective and competitive, if she cares she'll protect you from anything. She's also fuCKing FIt. Because she's on almost every team at her school.

Addictions: winning. If she doesn't win at something it mentally fucks her up.

Fears: losing. Not being the best.

Hobbies: playing physical games (basketball-hockey. Etc.)  doing yoga, helping people.

Likes: playing, winning, making friends, winter, lizards, cold.
Dislikes: losing, racism, summer, hot, making enemies, sexism, school, people who don't respect what they have.

Position: dominate seke.

Turn ons: she's a virgin, and doesn't really go into it, to busy with games. Why do you help her figure it out?
Turn offs:⬆️

Backstory: really noting, she was raised to about eight in Libya, she was already really fit as she had to run around, do jobs, try to get money to help her family, around that time her family got their green cards and moved in with family that lived there. Of course Mona was rocking the sports, but her grades sucked. Her family had to take her out of them to help her focus on school, she had a best friend that rocked school but not sports, she helped tutor Mona, she got better and was aloud to do sports again. They've been friends ever since, her friend has grown feelings for her, she makes it pretty visible, everyone around them knows, but Mona is a little dense at times, she doesn't even notice. Ready to fight for her heart?

Family: Hoda llavin (mother) Hassan llavin (father) Jacob llavin (younger brother) hamza llavin (oldest brother) Ahmed llavin (brother)

Past lovers: none.
Wears/appearance: she normally wears T-shirts and jeans, shorts and tennis shoes. But she doesn't mind wearing skirts or dresses. She has short brown hair and tan skin, she has dark brown eyes.

 She has short brown hair and tan skin, she has dark brown eyes

                                                                                     (this is her hair length)

Other: she gets a bad anxiety when she isn't good at certain things, losing gives her attacks as if she isn't the best at everything she feels her family won't want nor love her anymore, come find out why.