My baby boys

Name:  Sparrow/Leo Irvin

Nickname: lee, row row.

Theme song: say my name - tove styrke

Age: both nineteen, in little space sparrow is five and Leo is eight.

Sexuality: gay / bisexual (leans towards girls more.)

Height: 5'7 / 5'6 n a half

Nationality: little Canadian babies.

Accent: a shy Canadian accent (like my boy Canada from hetalia-)

Personality: Sparrow is very energetic and loves to meet new people, he can tend to act like a baby even out of little space, in little space sparrow tends to be the sweet one, the one that always follows the rules to the best he can to make his daddy happy, and when he can't he cries and wants support and cuddles from his daddy, he loves attention and can't stand it when he doesn't have it, he always wants to spend time with his daddy and hates sharing. / Leo is social but doesn't really care for it, he hates meeting new people and would rather just stay at home and play on his phone, he's always doing something new and different because of his ADHD, he's hella moody especially in his little space, he tends to be a brat type, having no problem talking back to his caregiver or being disrespectful in anyway towards them, he always wants to get his way and attention, he's actually kinda a tsudere.

Addictions: Sparrow - putting on dresses and pretending to be a princess / Leo- cuddles.

Fears: Sparrow - losing his daddy, making his daddy mad at him, being yelled at / Leo - his caregiver finally giving up on him and leaving. Dogs.

Hobbies: Sparrow - playing dress up, playing with his daddy, watching cartoons, coloring for his daddy. / Leo - playing on his phone, watching adult shows, playing video games, playing with his dolls, coloring.

Likes: Sparrow - coloring, bright colors, dresses, dolls, summer, hugs, colorful bugs, sweaters, kitties, outside, pink. / Leo - video games, tv, dolls, coloring, play pretend, comics, getting his way, winter, disobeying.

Dislikes: Sparrow - being yelled at, cold, not getting attention, being in timeout, dark colors, big scary animals, not getting love or praise, being made fun of, spanks. / Leo - being hot, being yelled at, being made fun of, timeout, not getting what he wants/attention, spanks, crying.)

Position: Sparrow - uke / Leo - in little space uke, when not seke.

Turn ons: their care giver, thigh rubs, whispering sensual things to them, grinds, pet names, hickeys, teasing, gentle hair pulling.

Turn offs: body fluids, degrading, bondage, most kinks, going to rough, lots of pain.

Backstory: both of them had a pretty good life as they were raised together by their parents, they had two other siblings but were the only twins, as they grew they started to find out their sexualities more, this is when they both realized they were Littles, of course they would never dream of telling their parents and get embarrassed, but that doesn't mean they haven't gotten caregivers, they love being babied together.

Family: Rosy Lillian Irvin (mother) David alex Irvin (father) Isaac Xavier Irvin (older brother) Amy Nicole Irvin (baby sister)

Past lovers: Wyatt tylo (both) Taylor Madison (Leo) Allen brown (Leo) Adam May (sparrow) Tyler logen (sparrow) Cain Wayne (sparrow)

Wears/appearance: