The party girl

Name: Claire Eleanor mckalids

Nickname: none yet

Theme song: price tag- Jessie J

Age: 18

Sexuality: bisexual

Height: 5'6

Nationality: Australian

Accent: Australian

Personality: Claire. She's that girl that everyone knows because she makes it her job to befriend everyone, does that make her loyal? Hell no. If at the right price she'll sell out all your secrets, though that doesn't stop people from telling her theirs. Once you betray her, she'll make your life a living hell since she's everyone's friend she'll twist the story, make you seem like the bad guy and ruin your life. Don't mess with Claire. Though she can be sweet and is pretty good when giving advice, she's not completely unloveable. She can be bratty at times and throw her money around to get out of things.

Addictions:partying, throwing parties

Fears: no one liking her.

Hobbies: partying. Shopping. Dancing, planning events.

Likes: partying. Being praised, hanging out with friends, money, shopping.

Dislikes: people downing on her, when she's called boring, when she can't throw a good party.

Position: seke

Turn ons: biting, marking, being rough, dirty talk, degrading,

Turn offs: foreplay, body fluids, most kinks, bondage, going soft.

Virgin/?/: No.

Backstory: she was born into an extremely rich family. One of the richest in town. She was the first born meaning she was going to take their name and carry the business down, than her sister was born. Her sister just had the gift she didn't, she was more coordinated, better at school, not to mention she was absolutely gifted in business, her parents decided that they were now going to put everything behind the youngest, the better education, prettier things, more chances, attention. So Claire lashed out, she turned into a party animal, into a disappointment. They let her do what she wish as they tried to cut her off before, last time it didn't work. So they tolerate her, she tolerates them, she plans to leave when she's nineteen, will you help her?

Family: Olivia mally nutauk (mother,) Liam Rogers nutauk (father) Kelly heather nutauk (sister)

Past lovers: none that she actually cared for. (One night stands.)

Wears/appearance: has purple and pink hair (dyed) she wears lavender and ice blue contacts that she switches through, naturallyq she has brown hair and light brown eyes, she wears cropped hoodies and short shorts with a full body fish net, and many pairs of shoes, but normally black kitty heels.

Other: she can be really needy for attention and love when she warms up to you, please don't get mad, this just means that she's let you in, she trusts you, with everything