{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿} - ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

(Y/N's POV):

The following day, you spent your time in Slenderman's office, where he had books on origins. Normally, no proxies were allowed in his office, but Slender had left for a mission, and you had snuck your way in.

A couple of hours earlier...

You walked down the stairs, your hand trailing down the rails. You had woken up at 8:00, and gotten ready and gone downstairs for breakfast. 

By the time you got to the table, everyone was already there. You said a quick good morning and walked into the kitchen to help Masky and Toby with making breakfast. 

You then grabbed a plate stacked with waffles, and a pitcher of orange juice, and set it down on the table, as everyone started to grab some food. 

'Good morning everyone. I have an announcement: I'm leaving for the next few days, as I have a mission to do. I will leave Jackson and Timothy in charge of the mansion.'

Jack and Tim stand up and sit back down. 

'After breakfast, I will give everyone assignments. I expect the mansion to remain the same as now when I get back from the mission. Am I clear?'

Everyone nods, as Jeff just rolls his eyes. 

'AM I CLEAR?' There's an outburst of static, Slenderman's tendrils start to move around. 

Jeff flinches and cowers back in pain, holding his head. "YEAH, YEAH, I GET IT NOW STOP!" He screams in pain. 

Slenderman stops the static and stands up. Somehow the food on his plate was gone...

'Lastly... the last and most important rule: Do not, by any circumstance, go in my office.'

Everyone nodded this time, not daring to look up at him. This rule must've been pretty serious then... what was in there anyways...?

You quietly put your fork into a strawberry and continue eating breakfast in silence. 

~About an hour later~

You walk around the mansion, continuing to explore and trying to figure out the hallways and rooms. All of the other proxies had left on their missions. Toby had left too... so you were kinda bored. I mean not that he would've spoken to you anyways, but... yeah. 

While you were walking around, you started to think about some stuff. All those blackouts you had had in the past- you had always heard this weird voice inside your head right before. These... husky, deep, and cold voices. 

Something was calling you... Nah. Someone was. Someone was trying to get in your head, and manipulate you. You had heard Slender say something about the term 'Zalgo', whatever that meant...

You already knew most of the proxies' origins, except Sally's, Ben's, and Slenderman's. You didn't really mind knowing the others, but you wanted- nah needed to know Slenderman's. He was, after all the most mysterious and probably the most powerful in the creepypasta household. 

None of the other proxies would tell you his backstory. That's when it hit you: maybe he had something hidden in his office. Maybe something about his origin, maybe his relations, his potential, and... you. Whatever was messing with your head, could be somewhere in there.