Chapter 37

(Toby's POV):

Slender, Jeff, Masky, and I spent the rest of the evening explaining the plan. Technically, Masky and Slender did. Jeff and I were just standing there, absorbing the information. 

Jeff then went out for a few kills, while Masky and I ran around the mansion, looking for spare rooms the other proxies could use. Most of them got space on the 3rd and 4th floor. The 2nd floor was for us proxies who already stayed here. The first floor held the kitchen, living room, and Slender's office. 

After everyone got settled, we just waited. Some of us trained, like Kage Kao, and a lady named Judge Angels. BEN, Sally, and the clown, Laughing Jack, or LJ, played games. Then Sally got bored an LJ took her to his monochrome carnival. 

BEN and Dark link then had a fight based on who was better at playing Majora's Mask. Masky and I cooked lunch in the kitchen, and Jeff... well? He just ate the food and burned down the oven.

I was excited. Very, excited. I couldn't wait to get Zalgo's blood on my hands. Normally Jeff, L.J, and E.J would be the ones excited for bloodshed and gore. They were psychotic, all the time. Masky, Hoodie, BEN, and I were a bit more... sane. We would only get crazy when we hadn't killed in a while, and when we had a lot of victims.

This time though, there IS going to be war. Millions will die. Animals, humans, demons, and our own proxies. There WILL be bloodshed. Blood will be spilled, and I WILL make sure Zalgo's blood is on my hands. I don't want him to only die. 

I want him to suffer. I to torture him. Nail his arms and ankles to a concrete wall. Cut out his fingers or claws one by one, very slowly. take out his eyes, and fill his eyesockets with gasoline, and set it on fire. Inject acid into his wounds. Let him starve. Cut open his stomach, and fill it with centipedes, and maggot, and let them do the rest. 

I want him to feel the agony. The agony we all felt when many o our kind died. The agony all of his victims felt. The agony everyone has felt, in the past few centuries.

Blood must have blood...

                       ~~Timeskip~~

(Still Toby's POV):

It's now nightfall. We have to get everyone and go outside. It's said to be, that Zalgo's lair was right underneath the place where BEN drowned. BEN lead the way, and we all followed close by. Jeff walked up to me, with Smile. Smile dog. I pet him, and he licked my hand, while Jeff chuckled. "Hey, Toby?"

I look at Jeff. "Y-yeah?"

"I'm sorry for everything."

"I-It's ok. I-It's not y-your *Tick* fault."

"I promise we will get her back if my life depends on it."

"Seriously Jeff? You don't HAVE one." Jane interrupts. 

Jeff growls and runs after her. "I'll make you go to SLEEP!"

I chuckle, and pet Smile one more time. "Jeff will be Jeff."

                     ~~Soon we reach~~

'Ok. We will momentarily begin.'

Everyone started to gather around the lake, in a circle-like formation.

'I will use telepathy to move the water out of the lake. The moment the water rises, everyone will take their positions, say the ritual, and then a portal will open up at the bottom. Then they will enter, and follow the plan.'

Everyone nods and gets in a stance. 

'3. 2. 1~'

(Y/N's POV):