Book 3 : The Twilight Game : Part 1 : Leaving

Author's note : Hi Readers , I will not be writing this story like Are You Alice ? But something like it ....   As the story of it was very confusing and i will not be able to write in that way that you readers would like. Inspired by these few story plot line , Are You Alice ? Alice Madness Returns , Vampire Knight and Rozen Maiden . And the other characters from Book 1 and Book 2 , The Red Queen and Blood Moon will come back ..... And not your average Alice In The Wonderland as Alice is not Alice ....... And thank you xVanillaTwilight for helping me make book cover for The Twilight Game ...... :3

Very soon it was time for me to leave for The Twilight Game .....

" Well , I guess this is good luck and goodbye .... " Calvin said sadly as he dropped me at the Scared city , Arrats where The Twilight Game would be held .

" Thank you Calvin for helping me in preparing for The Twilight Game ...... " I said trying to hold back the tears as i get out of the car , " No need to thank me , remember to use all the skills i have taught you and also please be very careful as i will not be there to protect you ..... " He said with a crocked voice full of sadness ." I can take good care of myself , so please don't worry too much for me  " I said trying to make Calvin not worry so much for me .

"Why do we need this all parting ? Was it really needed for the new beginning  ? Do beginning all meant for the better ? " I asked myself sadly as i make my way slowly into the building where the first time The Twilight Game would be held .

" Is that you Carolyn ? " a familiar voice called me .

I turned around and found that it was my two best friends , Jasmine and Brenda . We all hugged each other tightly as we missed each other as we had not seen them for so many months .

" I almost cannot recognize you already ! " Brenda exclaimed . This was because my hair had grown long and that I had short hair when i am in Light High School . " So how have you been ? " Jasmine asked with full of concern in her voice . I shared my life stories with them , those about Edwin and also about Calvin .

" Ew so good , we only had boring lesson all day long ! " they both said at the same time . " They shared me some news about Edwin being the next vice Principal for Light high School and also that he will be at the place where the game is held .

We were busy chatting about our life when we were disturbed by an announcement  .

" All Twilight Game participated please assemble at the small hall on the fourth floor now , The Twilight Game will start in another half an hour time ...... "

" You better get going ! " Brenda and Jasmine said as they push me to go for my game .

Finale reaching the game floor , i was afraid and nervous . " You have to go by your own now , but don't worry , we both will be supporting behind you , Carolyn ..... " Brenda and Jasmine said as they both move to the audience seat leaving me there to go for the game .

" Carolyn , finally you have arrived .... I thought you are not coming as you were kidnapped ..... so that dumb guardian of yours are really lousy as he had fail to take care of you .... " Damson smirked  , he was one of my classmate in Light High school and was my rival since i was young .

" Damson  , you do not have to care about my life stories " I said with a fake smile knowing that Damson would know that i am fake smiling as we were childhood rivals and i do not think that we would ever be friends .

" Miss Carolyn . Glad you can make it here by yourself if you are any later , i would have to go take you by force from that thing ...... " Edwin said with a smile as he put out his hand as a very respectful gesture . I took as his hand in disgusted as i have to as i have to show respect for my guardian as i am still a lady of the Light household and that i do not want to ruined my family name .

" Edwin , why are you here ? " I asked him as we both make our way to the stage with the other participates and also their family members for The Twilight Game .

" I am the here to make sure that this game do not go wrong and also to take a look out for the security around here , so that i can make sure that vampire do not come in and make a big mockery of the Game that your parents have created with their handwork and time and the Light household family name ..... " Edwin said .

" Why do you hate vampire so much ? They are just like us , some are even kinder that some of the vampire slayer here in the hall ...... " I said in disgusted as Edwin had said as if we vampire slayers are much purely living things than the vampires .

" How dare you compare them to us ? They are deviation of humans and that is why we vampire slayers are called to perished them ...... so how have you been living ? He did not bully you right ? " Edwin said with concern in his voice .

" No , he did not bully .... So How have you been ? " I asked as i do not want to fight with him here and i tried to be friendly here but all my doing does not mean i forgive him but that i had felt guilty of what i had done with him a few months earlier which tore our relationship into half .

" Well just fine but the elders kept on wanting me to get you back into our vampire slayer society as they were very concern for your safety of staying with the enemy that you were trained to kill as vampire hated vampire slayers and would vowed to kill us ....... " he said , hinting to me that we should really get back together as he would like to and that he do not want to ask me in his own account .

" Oh , Really ? I have think about this ...... " I said , i have to think about this as Edwin was the murder of my family and i don't even know how i can forgive him just thinking about what he had done .

" All the family members of the participates of The Twilight Game please move to the left side of the stage to be seated as the game will began in  another 5 minutes .... " The announcer announced .

 " Good luck for your game and be careful .... " Edwin said as he kissed my forehead before leaving me alone there on the stage with all the other 12 participates who is going for the game and all of us were filled with anxiety as we do not know who will survived the game and who will perished in this cruel game .............

Author's Note : Well just a short starting before the real Twilight Game , Please continue to support my story .... :3

Carolyn : Finally i am going to The Twilight Game so is there any deadly surprise for me ? ( afraid as BlueDawnMoon Might Kill her )

Author's Note : Well The next part of The Twilight Game , you will know what is going to happened to you ....... ( Smirking with an evil grin on my face )

Edwin and Calvin : ( Eating popcorn while watching how BlueDawnMoon was preparing to kill Carolyn )

Brenda and Jasmine : Please continue to support our writer , BlueDawnMoon works ..... Thank you all for reading .....