Book 3 : The Twilight Game : Part 4 : Meeting

Author's Note : I am back ......I don't want to give up this story , that is why i am back on wattpad .....

" So now you are really going to make me go and see the Queen Of Hearts ? I asked as Mad Hatter took me down a small path which the path is painted in bright bloody red like the colour of blood from an open wound .

" Yes , But beware of him , he might want your head....... " Mad Hatter said as he took sip from his tea cup as we walked on that red bloody path of doom .

"Why do you called him a queen if he is a HIM ? " I asked pretty annoyed as it does not make sense if a guy was made a Queen .

" I think you had grown a little stupid ! When you first arrived here in wonderland you don't ask question that dumb . Was the life in your world that stressful ? " Mad Hatter asked taking another sip from his tea cup as we made our slow walked to the Queen's castle .

" You don't say .... Have alot of things changed after i and Caroline left ? " I gave another question to Mad Hatter but he don't seem to want to answer my question and therefore we walked there without saying another word to each other .

After walking almost like hours , we finally arrived at the Queen's of heart Castle .

" Mad Hatter 4 , why have you arrived so late ? Have you not followed the timetable that is given to you ? " A guard outside the castle said angrily .

"Oh , Is that So ? But my clock show 3 a clock ...... " He said coldly not taking the guards words seriously .

" Just get your butt in with Alice or else my head will be the first to roll before your own ....... " The guard make a sign to want me and Mad Hatter to follow him as he is going to lead us to the queen's of heart .

" My .... My .... My .... Look who is here ...... " The " Queen " of hearts said as he saw me and Mad Hatter arriving in the dining hall where he was enjoying his tea break .

" Bow down to the queen of heart ! Have you forgotten all your manners ? " The Guard scolded me .

I quickly did what i was told but i did not know that there was still a lot more troubles which is bound to happened very soon .

The teacup that the queen of hearts was holding suddenly went flying my direction and it almost hit my face hard with the hot tea it carries if not for Mad Hatter to hit it out of my direction .

" I thought you will not protect Alice but looks like i was wrong ...... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ..... " The Queen sudden burst of laughter scared me , my knees gave in and i fell hard on the floor .

The Queen of hearts got up from the seat that he was seating on and went to me and pull me by the collar .

" What makes you so special ? Why do even the people who wants you dead have a changed of decision ? " He screamed at me and started laughing like a mad person .

" Let Her go ! " Mad Hatter finally lose his temper and snatch me over and took the queen of hearts out of the dining room with him and leaving a awkward me in the dining room .

" Alice ! Why did you make the queen of heart so angry ? " A voice came from one corner of the dining room and i turn around to find a servant about my age asking me that question .

" I am not Alice , I am Carolyn Light , what have i done to make him so angry ? " I asked still total not sure what did i do wrong to make Queen of hearts so angry .

" You Are Alice , in this world , The distrust look in your eyes is why the queen of hearts was mad of you showing that to her .... Did the Mad Hatter not told you about this ? " The servant said shaking her head .

" No He did not say about the Queen of Hearts hating distrust so much but he told me to be careful and what is your name ? " I asked the servant girl .

" I do not own a name anymore , but you can called me a fragment , as those who failed to become Alice will be called that ......... " She said with a smile on her face .

" Good luck on being the Alice or else you will be forever trapped in this world ...... " The servant girl said that in a eerie voice and all of the sudden  she turn into a creature which look like monster shadow , scary and dark and it seem like i was eaten ,  but am i ?

Author's Note : That is all for this part , please continue to support my work ..... :3