Book 3 : The Twilight Game : Part 2 : Welcome

Author Note : Well , i am back with the next part , this story will be in the setting of wonderland . And also that i had never planned to write for this 3  Book so it will be lousy as i had not ask any of my friends to help me in the write up so please do not hate me if this Book is not up to your expectation .... :p By the way if i don't post on time , you all can read CarolynWantsToSleep stories , Nothing Is Perfect and Witch  Who Found Love in the mean time , Thanks for the support and also reading what i post ...... :3

---------------------------------     In The Twilight Game -----------------------------

" Where am i ? " I asked as i looked around curiously to find out where i was ......

The last thing i remember was losing my senses as if i really had fall down like Alice did when she fall into the hole to chase the White Rabbit .

--------------------------------- In The Normal World  ---------------------------------

 " What ?! What did you say ? " Calvin exclaimed through the phone .

" The Game was a big set up to kill off Carolyn " The other end of the phone said .

" I must quickly go and save her ! " Calvin exclaimed as he end his car and ran to his car and drove off .

----------------------------------------- The Twilight Game --------------------------------

" Alice ! Welcome Home ....... " A cat like figure greeted me with the eerier gesture .

" Who are you talking to ? Me ? " I asked . ( I think that the cat like figure was a guy )

" Yes of course you darling ! There was no one else here to talk too .... Purrr " He said scratching his hind leg as he was still in cat form .

" Who are you ? " i asked curiously as if a child had never seen a talking cat .

" I am the Cheshire Cat , in your service , my darling ...... " He said with a grin in his pale green eyes .

" Cheshire Cat ? " i thought for a moment before reaching into my back pack that i had brought with me for The Twilight Game .

" Did you wrote me this letter ? " I asked handing him the letter that i had found when i search the remaining of my burnt family house .

" Purrrr , Yes i wrote this to warn you about......" Cheshire Cat did not finished the sentence as Some one had fired a shot to make him stop what he was saying .

It was a guy who look like Edwin with a long short range gun in his hand , not putting it down as he pointed it at Cheshire Cat .

" Miss Alice , sorry for being rude as this stupid cat do not know it's place in the wonderland .... " The guy said .

" Well , Well ,Well , Look who have came ...... " Cheshire cat said with a very evil grin on his cute face as he is still in his cat form .

" Shut up Stupid Cat ! Or do you want me to shoot you again ? " The guy said coldly still pointing his gun at Cheshire Cat .

There was silence , before i asked who the guy was .

" I am The Mad Hatter , here to escort Alice to visit The Queen Of Hearts ..... " He said without any emotion in his reply , before staring coldly at Cheshire Cat hinting that he should better get out of this place or else he will be shot .

" I better get going then ! Remember to be careful Alice , people here are not what they seems to be , as all of us are MAD .... MAD ..... MAD .... " Cheshire Cat chuckled before disappearing in front of my eyes .

" Am I really Alice ? And you are not really mad are you ? " I ask Mad Hatter as we continue our walk into civilisation .

" Yes , You are Alice Miss Carolyn as in this wonderland , don't believe what that stupid Cat have told you , he is not trust-able ..... " Hatter said as he lead me into one of the store in the small town .

" This is where i stay and these clothes are what you had to put on as The Queen Of Hearts had ask of me to ask you to " Hatter lead me into a room in the store that he own and point at the clothes i have to change before leaving the room so that to give me privacy to change into the clothes .

After changing into the clothes of pure white boy's suit ( Those That was worn by Alice  in the Are You Alice Manga ... )

" Why should i change into something that manly ? " I asked not knowing why i am a girl had to wear like a guy . The Queen Of Hearts likr people to wear suits that is why he had ask you to wear into it ..... " Hatter said as he served me some tea .

We took a short tea break before Mad Hatter to take me for my first meeting with The Queen Of Hearts , Or is it ?

Author's Note : That is all for today ..... :3

Carolyn : Have I been in the Wonderland before ? Or else why do i feel that i have been in it before ?

Author's Note : Well in Part 3 , i will let you know about it ......

Cheshire Cat and Mad Hatter : Well Please continue to support our writer , BlueDawnMoon work .......