Smol bean Update

I am currently changing the idea and shit of the story. The first couple of chapters, including 3 (which is almost done) will stay the same.

But further chapters will have a different plot in mind, then I originally planed.

I will change the cover Photo, a couple of tags, as well as, maybe the description.

The main plot and storyline will be the same, it's just a few changes that won't make a to big of a difference.

The reason this is happening, is to further the story and help make it longer and better. This was originally going to be, at most 7-10 chapters, but it will be continued longer after that. With a few more characters and aspects.

Now- you may be wondering what's changing.

----

First off- I'm adding the Character Jasper!! I'm adding him to be a suitable partner for David- And a fun parent figure for Max! The tags will include both Jasvid, and Jasper. (NOTE: I never, and will ever have a preferred ship for any of the Camp Camp Characters, besides Nikki and Ered. I have no suitable ship for anyone.)

The title change! It's now; "My Run Away Son"- Camp Camp; DADVID-JASVID

From just being a David cover to now this! Of course the artist names are in the Description!;

Update:
I FUCKED UP

THIS IS THE CORRECT COVER;

THIS IS NOT- THAT IS DANIEL AND THOUGHT IT WAS JASPER.

The creator of the Danvid Fanart is JustCallMeSabby/ Just Call Me Sabby

The creator of the Danvid Fanart is JustCallMeSabby/ Just Call Me Sabby. Sorry for the mixup

The new discretion;

"Max? What are you doing here?"
-
"Max, did you, runaway?"
-
"See Max, It's fine."
-
"Yeah, he's a special little kid."
-
"IF YOU LOVED HIM, YOU WOULD BE FUCKING UP HERE, GIVING HIM THE DAMN ATTENTION HE NEEDS!!"
--

After David finds his old camper, Max, he learns his dark history, and the story why he ran away.

David fights all he can, to get the sweet little boy, into his custody.

_______________

Dadvid Fanart- Stariitea on Tumblr

Jasvid Fanart- Somebody-1

The other bits in the cover are from Camp Camp.

--

Plot and Original Characters belong to me.
I Don't own Camp Camp- All characters and places belong to Rooster Teeth.
All art and songs will be credited- UNLESS made by me.
If you would like to use this plot and story line, please ask me.
If you would like to use Original Characters, Please ask me.

This story includes Abuse, mental health issues, unstablebilty, and much more heavier content, there will be warnings for when that comes up, If you are triggered by this kinda thing, I suggest not reading this story, or skip the parts when the warning come up.

----

The the new tags will be;
#Jasvid
And
#Jasper

-----

Thank you all for your patience and support, and thank you all for reading this chapter. After Jasper is introduced, this will be deleted, so... a couple more chapters  ;)

Have a good one!!

P. S; Chapter 3 is on its way- maybe later tonight!