My Story

My name is Jason Max Dirk. And what I am about to tell you is something that I shouldn't. It started four years ago when I died. I don't remember how it happened, all I know is that I did. Now you are probably thinking that I'm a ghost or zombie, but I'm not. According to my Guardian Angel, my death was a cosmic mistake. Oh yeah, I guess I should elaborate on the Guardian Angel thing. Everybody has one. My old one died when I did, so to replace them I got Angela. Yes, she is named after her profession. She is actually kind of cute, but I don't want to date her. She is kind of like a supernatural sister to me. She is actually my age, and a new Guardian Angel. (Yes, I have to capitalize the 'g' & the 'a', I don't know why. If you want to know, ask your Guardian Angel when you die.) So I have been returned to earth. And if you're wondering, my body has been replicated, not yanked out of my grave. I have to act like I am a new kid to my old school. I am a tenth grader, as that is what I was when I died.

Chapter Notes
How am I doing so far? I will do these 'chapter notes' after each chapter. Also, to get to know my readers, I want to ask a question after each chapter. What is your favorite television show?