My Sister

Sandra's POV
While walking into school, I notice someone. But I figure it is just my imagination again. For a second, I thought I saw my older brother, exactly as he was before he died. But that is impossible. Realizing that I'm crying, I run to the bathroom so that no one looks at me and thinks, Poor girl, losing her brother years ago. The guy that I thought was my brother notices me running and begins to follow me. When I get to the bathroom, I am relieved to find it empty. Moments after I entered, I hear someone walk in, pausing, then walking back out. Immediately after they leave, someone else enters. They have heavy footsteps, more like a guy's. Then I hear a voice that resides in my dreams.
"Four years. Four years he has been gone. Four years of your life that he has missed. Four years that I have missed."
I open the stall door to see the same guy I saw earlier. It is him! I can't believe it! I begin to cry all over again.
"Jason?", I ask him, trying to hide my happiness. But instead of answering, he just turns and walks away. I follow him, not wanting to lose him again.

Chapter Notes
Hope you guys like the story so far. I am planning to have more Jason and Sandra moments, but I don't want the entire story about them. So I like the idea of switching perspectives, but it is kind of hard to do. Also, sorry if how I portrayed Sandra is not how an average teenage girl would act. If any girls want to give me some pointers, I am always open to suggestions. What is your favorite song?