1.

I set down in my room not knowing what to do, summer holidays, all of my friends are away with their families or other friends...
I plopped down on my bed and started scrolling through Instagram, maybe one or two of my friends are back in London.
Boring, boring, bor-... wait.
I got a notification, @Penelope.Lambert posted a photo.
Penelope and Linnie are back in London?

@Penelope.Lambert
"Good to be back with my girl and Harry"

A picture of P, her girlfriend Linnie, and a curly  haired boy showed up and I just can't stop myself from staring at him, he's so beautiful and his eyes, wow.
Did she tagged him? I tapped at the picture and stopped smiling as I noticed she didn't tag Linnie or Harry, I can't remember I've started to smile. I just set there for about twenty minutes not able to look away from the brown haired boy, who's name is Harry. It hit me like a football during P.E. when I remembered that both, Linnie and Penelope, usually post about their meet ups. Probably Linnie posted something about Harry too!

"Louis, dinner's ready, come down stairs Mum and Phoebe made spaghetti." My little sister Daisy giggled after she opened my door to infrom me about tonight's dinner.
"Eh, yeah, I'll be... I'll be down in a few minutes, I'll go and have a wee real quick." I answer her and just as I finish my sentences she's gone, running over to Lottie's room where she's together with Félicité, they said something about doing their make up or nails I think. I walked over to one of our bathrooms, locked myself in and did what I had to do. After I've washed my hands I went downstairs sitting down next to my youngest sister, Doris, while she's been sitting in her high chair.
"That smells sooo good, thanks mum!" I smile. While I start eating my thoughts keep drifting back to Harry the green eyed and brown haired boy. His smile is just so beautiful and I can't stop thinking about him.
A few noodles hit my face and I turn left to see my baby sister giggling, as well as my bigger little sisters and my little brother.
"What are you thinking about Lou?" My mum looks at me with a slightly worried look. I just mumble a quite nothing and start helping Doris to eat her noodles. She's adorable, most of the time. I actually love having younger siblings but it can be annoying at times. When Doris and Ernest finished their noodles I continue eating my own noodles. Daisy and Phoebe kept talking about how amazing the day was as they've been out for their third horse riding lesson.

"I'm done, got a headache sorry, I'll go to bed now." I stand up, take my almost finished plate in the kitchen and went upstairs. I changed into my Pyjama, basically it's just an odd shirt and lose boxers, put my phone in charge and start looking for my headphones, I know I saw them earlier but I can't remember where, I think I saw them on my desk or in bed but I'm not sure. After looking for them I ended up finding them under my pillow. I lay down on my blanket as it's just to warm, went on Spotify and started my favorite playlist, I just named it Bullsh*t.
The first Song that came on was Power by Little Mix, one of my faves at the moment. I actually really like girl and boybands, don't hate me boys are allowed to like them as well!
For some reason I ended up having a look at Penelope's pic over and over again, even when I try to stop myself from going back at her profile I couldn't. After spending a few more hours scrolling through Instagram and listening to music I fell asleep.

•••
A/N: Here a few infos you need to know,

Harry will be the older one as Louis will be 18 and Harry will be 19 at the beginning, if it's going to work out I'll add "fake" chat pictures in but I'll also write down the chats, I know not everyone can use WiFi or data all the time and sometimes pics won't load, so you can still read everything you just won't see the profile pics. I'll write down Louis' siblings ages as well because it might be a bit different as Louis is 18 but Doris and Ernest are a part of the story as well as Jay, she will be ill but she's not going to die, (might change that later on). I'll try to make it work that every chapter has 500-1200 words. Right now I don't know how many chapters I'll write. I'm a collage student so bare with me, I'll try to publish 1 chapter per week if I have time I'll publish more!

Also a huge thank you to Ginimimi for the amazing cover!

Instagram Names:
@LouisTomlinson
@Harry_S99
@Penelope.Lambert
@_Linnie_Mia
@TheaDilara1999
@AllyxJane
@Nialler.99
@ZaynMalik.X
@J_Liam_Payne

Louis William Tomlinson, Harry Edward Styles, Penelope Lambert, Linnie Mia Smith, Ally Jane Małecka , Thea Dilara Williams, Zayn Malik, Liam James Payne, Niall James Horan