3.

"Are you okay mate?" He asks and I just nod acting as if I just woke up from a nap.
•••

"Yeah, um I guess I fell asleep. Sorry, I'll be coming in a few seconds." I fake yawn and sit up just to get a big hug from my three year old sister.
"Hey Doris, how are you sissy?" I ask her and she mumbles something into my chest.
I'll miss my little Monsters, Doris and Ernest are annoying but I love them, I'm trying my best to be a good big brother. Especially for Lottie and Fizzy it isn't always the easiest as they were used to having a big sister for the first few years, Daisy and Phoebe, Doris and Ernest are to young to remember or know these times. Having 6 younger siblings is hard work to babysit but I love every single one!
I pick her up as I stand up and walk over to our living room where Fizzy and Liam built up our new table.
"BING" Doris shouts as she hears my phone making noises, telling me I got a new message or notification.

To @LouisTomlinson
Harrys not scary! Message him if you want

As if it would be that easy! Linnie god. I put my phone away and giving my mum a smile as she looks at me.
"Mum, should we start building up the couch?" I ask and she nods, getting a knife from out of the kitchen to open up the package.
"Liam can you help us putting the middle part together?" I ask my cousin and he nods, walking over to us letting my sister continue to build up the table.
While my mum still opens up the package. The couch is warped up in bubble wrap. I decide to answer Linnie and take my phone out of my pocket opening Instagram and my DM's, looking for her direct message chat.

To @_Linnie_Mia
And what should I say? U need to know as long as I know someone I'm good, I knew Penelope so it wasn't that hard for me to talk to you cos at the beginning we threw talked together when I don't know somebody in the shyest person in history

My mum finished opening everything as I send her the message and I feel a bit nervous about it to be honest. Liam grabs the one side, I do the other. My mum sitting on the floor having an eye on if we put the sofa correctly. I smile as we make it, it's actually just pushing both parts together but as I know Liam and I we would probably break it without even trying to.
Mum smiles and when I get a bing, she's staring to laugh as Doris shouts "Bing" again tell everyone I got a message. I ignore it and put the pillows we've got and everything else on the sofa. The time went by and we've set up almost the whole kitchen and living room before Mum and the girls left. My aunt Karen came to help us, she's still here having a cuppa tea with Liam in the kitchen. I told them I'll get some things sorted in my bedroom and left the two alone throwing myself on my bed, texting Linnie.

To @LouisTomlinson
Awh bless ya, say hi

"Say Hi..." I mumble to myself and shake my head a bit. How am I supposed to just text hi when I can barely hold my phone without shaking, Linnie?! I take a deep breath before answering her.

To @_Linnie_Mia
Okay x
•••
A/N: 704 words I really hope you liked the new chapter, it would mean a lot to me if you'd let me know if you liked it by leaving a vote and/or comment!

Instagram Names
@Sammara3
@Shh.Cara
@EmmasPic
@Alec_M_Evans98
@Tommy_M16.01
@Charley
@Oops.Jade
@Ehy_Its_Jake
@Alicia.Lynch
@Mr.Andrew.R
@InsaneDaniel
@All_Of_Amity

Samara Summers, Cara Shelley Tomlinson, Emma Adams, Alec Matthew Evans, Thomas Mason, Charles Harvey, Jade Kayleigh Flecken, Jake Rodgers, Alicia Lynch, Andrew Giovanni Rossi, Daniel O'Connor, Marianna Amity Perez

These birthdays will take a bigger part and show the age difference between the boys and girls.
Harry: 01.02.1999
Louis: 24.12.1999
Penelope: 26.12.1999
Zayn: 13.01.2000
Linnie: 19.03.2000