The last straw...

Saturday, October 13, 2018.
Myke had just gotten home from work and walked down the hall of their new house to see Nick sitting in the sofa, watching a show.
"Hey man" said Myke.
"Hey, how was work?" replied Nick
"It was... (looks around the room) "good, hey, where's Jesse?" Myke asked, looking into the kitchen. Nick looked behind himself into the kitchen, then looked into the hall.
" I don't know actually" Nick said.
Suddenly, they heard a loud thud from upstairs. Nick and Myke look at each other, worried, and ran upstairs. They looked in all the rooms. Finally, they looked in jesses room. They opened the door and walked in. As they turned the corner they saw a werewolf, or at least that's what they thought it was. The 'ware wolf' jumped out at them and yelled and they ran out of the room screaming, and Myke yelled "What the hell was that!" Then Jesse walked out of his room, laughing hysterically. Just realizing what had happened, Nick yelled "What the HELL JESSE!?"
"Bro, you should have seen the look on your faces" Jesse said, while still laughing. "Bro, you're such an ass" Nick said, still kinda shook from what just happened.
*ring* Jesse's boss was calling Jesse. "Gotta take this" Jesse said, holding his phone in his hand. He walked into his room and Nick and Myke made their way down stairs. "Bro, we need to get Jesse back for all the s**t that he's done to us." Myke said, furiously. "Brooo, yeah! But what should we do?" Nick asked. Myke looked over at Nick with a grin on his face.