The prank...

Jesse walks up to the house and sees that the door is open. He slowly pushes open the door and peaks in.
"Hello? Nick, Michelle?" He shuts the door and looks into the gaming room and sees nick laying on the fool,
Covered in blood.
"NICK!" Jesse screams, and then runs over to nick.
"Yo, what the f*ck?" Nick!? What the f*ck! What happened!?" Jesse said as he slowly kneels down, shaking. He shakes nick some to try to wake him up.
"Nick?" Jesse said in a soft, quivery voice. Jesse suddenly breaks down into tears.
"Nick!? What the f*ck happened to you" he said, tears rolling down his face. Suddenly, a noise comes from the closet and Jesse jumps up. Jesse grabs a pair of scissors off nicks desk and walks over to the closet, tears still filling his eyes. Suddenly, Myke jumped out of the closet and Jesse threw the scissors in the air and tripped over is own feet and fell and hit his head on the stairs. Myke started laughing and Nick got up and walked over, covered in fake blood.
" Are you ok?" Myke said, still kinda laughing"
"WHAT THE F*CK! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD NICK!" Jesse yelled.
"That was, kinda the point." Nick said.
"Sorry man, we had to get you back" Said Myke, walking over to the camera.
"F*ck off, I'm so done with this sh*t" Jesse said as he walked up stairs. Myke turned the camera towards him and started his Outro. Suddenly, Jesse tripped over Mykes shoe on the step and fell all the way down the steps and was knocked out cold.
"Jesse!" Both Nick, and Myke yelled. Myke put down the camera, still facing Jesse so that the viewers could see what was going on.
"Yo Jesse! Get up man!" Jesse was out cold.  Nick calls the ambulance...