The preparation...

The next day, Myke and Nick go to Walmart.
"Bro, are you sure this isn't a little, you know, too much?" Asked Nick.
"Are you kidding me bro?" Myke said as he got the fake blood off the shelf, "This is going to be the best prank ever, and just imaging the content!"
"You're filming this?" Asked Nick.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" Said Myke.
They bought the fake blood and a fake wound and went home. Jesse wasn't gonna be home for another half hour, so that gave them plenty of time to set up.
"Ok, let's start the video now." Said Myke, holding the camera in his hand.
* Myke starts recording...*
"Yo, what's up guys, my name is HypeMyke and welcome back to the hypest channel, on the internet, where we do the craziest videos, and today I am joined by one of my good friends *turns camera to Nick* "it's you're boy, Graphnix!" *camera turns back to Myke* "And today, we are going to be doing something different. So I'm assuming most of you know who Jester is. Well, today, we are going to be pulling the most savage, most insane prank on him. Easrlier
today, Jesse decided to prank me and Nick, once again, by putting on a werewolf costume and scare the hell out of us. But today, we are going to be getting our revenge on him, Nick, do you wanna tell them what we're doing? *camera turns to Nick* "Sure! So today, we, or I, am going to be faking my own death today. Now, we've got the fake blood right here, but we've also got, a fake wound."  Myke and Nick continue with their intro and set up for the prank.
*Myke starts recording again*
"Ok guys, so it is currently, 9;17 pm, and Jesse's about to be here any minute, and as you can see, we've got the prank all set up"
*3 minutes pass* *Jesse's car pull up in drive way. *
"Jesse's here!" Myke whispers, and hides in the closet, just next to the stairs.