Intro

Ruel~A 15, nearly 16 year old Aussie boy
Cleo~ A 14 year old English girl(ruel's fan)
Mia, Tilly and Emily. 3 fans of Ruel

Cleo is from a small town about 50 miles out of London. She has friends, but isn't a "popular". Her love life is practically non-existent, if you don't include her animals.

Mia, Tilly and Emily are rich 16 year olds living in London. They are the populars at school. They believe every guy will fall at their feet. None of them have boyfriends as they are hoping to get with Ruel at his concert.

*Day before concert*
Cleo's POV
"Mum where are my shoes, if I don't find them I'll be going barefoot tomorrow"
"Look for them, maybe if your ROOM WAS TIDY you would find them"
*ughhhhhh*

The concert is tomorrow. I am so damn excited, Ive been waiting for soooo long now. I have to go alone tho as my friends aren't fans of Ruel ((no clue why not he is bloody amazing)). I'm hoping to make some friends or my time there will be awkward, especially as I'm leaving early in the morning to hopefully get near the front, I need the best view of his perfection.

My clothes are scattered around my room. I couldn't find anything cute enough to wear. Eventually I settled on a pair of blue jeans with a black top with my Ruel merch on top of course. It's not like he's going to see it anyways so it's pretty pointless but never mind we can always dream! I grabbed my pastel pink small rucksack for some water and extra money just in case. I chucked two charged up power banks for entertainment. I was so ready for this.

I had a long, relaxing bath, ready for the next day. I plaited my hair and slightly dried it. I wanted to look okay for the next day. I chucked on a pair of joggers and a sports bra, drank a cup of tea, then went to bed.Mhmmmm sleep

+++1st chapter of disssss. Actually so excited to write thissssss. So wanted to go to his concert but u know schools on anyways and then I was gonna try get them then they were all sold out. Never mind. Fantasy is good enough 😂😂

Have a sexy ass pic of my horse Cos I'm cool like that 😂 that face gets me every time 😂😂