The morning of???

Today is the morning of the show. I am so excited. My dad is taking me as he sometimes works in London. I have an hour before I leave as it is currently 5:30 am.

I quickly ate some breakfast, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got dressed into a pair of Jeans, a black top and chucked my Ruel hoodie on top. I put a layer of mascara on to kinda liven up my face. I undid my hair and brushed it through with my hand, leaving in a nice wave.

I was Jamming out to "Golden Years" when my dad knocked on my door telling me we had to leave. I put on my trainers (sneakers to Americans 😂) and left the house hopping into the passenger side of the car. I messaged my best friend, Eliza, telling her I was leaving, as she is an overprotective best friend🤦‍♀️

I grinned uncontrollably at my dad as he gave me a glare, knowing exactly what song I was going to play. "Not thinkin' 'bout you" blasted from the speakers as I sang, probably deafening everyone in a 50 mile radius of me! I sighed as I prepared for our 48 mile journey to London 

The traffic was bad as per usual, but what more do you expect, London traffic is a bloody nightmare. After 2 and a half hours in the car we finally reached the OMEARA. I was the first there, which surprised me. I waited for others to turn up, slightly worried that it wasn't on or something. After about half an hour, a blonde haired girl exited the building, followed by a girl with medium brown hair. I immediately recognised them as Coco, Ruels sister, and Chelsea. I was surprised to see them walking up to me.

I took out my headphones and turned off my loud music, which they could most likely hear. Coco looked at me and asked " are you okay, you look kinda lonely out here, how would you like to come inside for a bit, until some others arrive, we can make sure you will be at the front of the line". I was more than shocked to hear this, I nodded and stood up and she lent me her hand. I thanked her as we entered the building ahead of me.

————————————————————
Ruels POV

I walked onto the stage, admiring the empty space in front of me, that would later be filled with the screams of my fans. It was weird having people that happy to see you. They would say some really weird things, someone even asked for my water bottle, like why, I mean I could buy you one if you really wanted?

My sister and Chelsea had just left, I didn't know why but I was slightly confused as they never usually did this. I wandered across the stage, to the other side of the backstage area, then walking through to he are my fans would be later standing. It felt weird stood down there, it kind of makes you feel small. I began to walk away, when a girl with brown hair and brown eyes walked in awkwardly with my sister and Chelsea following behind, she was actually really cute, but who was she?? I quickly left before any of them saw me...

Kinda sad that I couldn't go to the show today but HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUEL LOVE U 😂 I'm only using brown hair and brown eyes as that's what I have. Imagine her as yourself if u want. Ik it's short but I'm a bad writer so yaaaaa lyyyyyyy😂