14. Hold Hands

Chapter 14

Olivia's POV

1 Week Later... (Sorry I keep speeding up the time)

Nash and I are still dating, but still, no one knows. We are waiting for the right time. Also, IF we break up, people are just going to make it awkward. We also decided IF we did break up we would still be friends. I wake up and I go downstairs and only see Hayes sitting on the couch.

"Where are the rest of them?" I ask.

"They all went to a photo shoot" He answers. I nod and sit on the couch with him. He puts his arm around me and I lay on his shoulder.

"I'm tired"

"You just woke up"

"I never said I got enough sleep," I say. He laughs.

"What do you want to do?" I ask again.

"I need to practice my dancing like slow dancing," He says.

"Why?" I say while laughing.

"I don't know I just realized that I never learned how to, and now I want to learn"

"Okay" We get up and he plays Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. I just tell him to follow my lead, sometimes he steps on my foot but we just laugh. A moment in the song, Hayes is getting a hang of it and we look at each other's eyes. I was looking at how beautiful his eyes were, shining dark blue eyes, our faces got closer with every second of the song till our foreheads were touched. Oh no this can't be happening, do I like Hayes, but I'm with Nash and this is his brother. Before I knew it we were kissing, I kissed back, but then I pulled away.

I looked down and see that we were holding hands. Then I hear the door barely open.

"Hey, we're back!" I hear Cam say. Hayes and I both turn around still holding hands. I see Nash, he looks so pissed off and he runs upstairs. Then Hayes and I instantly let go of each other.

"What's his problem?" Hayes asks. Everyone is looking at me.

"I don't know, but I gonna go talk to him," I say while walking upstairs going to Nash's room.

"What's wrong?" I say while opening the door. I go inside the room and close the door. I hear faint footsteps, but I think that's just in my head.

"Why were you holding hands with my brother?" Nash asks.

"He wanted me to teach him how to slow dance" He takes a deep breath.

"So you guys didn't do anything?" I sigh, I need to tell him, I will feel guilty if I don't. So I close my eyes.

"Hayes kissed me, and I kissed back, but I quickly pulled away right when I knew what was going on," I say quickly. When I open my eyes, I see Nash get up and goes downstairs. I go with him, I'm thinking please don't do anything stupid. I look at Nash and he pinned Hayes to the wall with his hands.

"Nash stop!" I yell, but clearly, he's not listening.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" Hayes yells.

"YOU KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND, THAT'S MY PROBLEM" Nash yells.

"I DIDN'T EVEN KISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOU HAD ONE, THE ONLY GIRL I KISSED WAS OLIVIA" Hayes yells clearly not getting the hint. Everyone just laughs at Hayes not getting it.

"DUDE OLIVIA IS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU DUMBASS" Nash yells.

Date: 10/16/18 Words: 581