36. The Zipper

Chapter 36

Aaron's POV

Before I can finish the sentence I sigh because I feel that he will decline my answer.

"To?" Olivia's dad asks.

"To marry your daughter," I say and I look at him to get his reaction. He crosses his arms and sighs and looks down.

"I truly love her she is the love of my life I believe, and I'm asking you permission to have and to be there for your daughter for the rest of my life, and if you don't give me permission I will keep that in mind and I will respect your answer," I say to him.

"Olivia is very fragile she may not look that way, but in the inside, she is, please take good care of her. Also, thank you for coming to me first for permission I really respect that of you, so it's a yes" He said. My face lit up, I've never been this happy.

"Now go get her," He says again and I nod.

Shawn's POV

Flashback to a week ago...

Aaron called me into the living room, the rest were gone so it was just Aaron and me.

"What do you need?" I say

"I want to marry Olivia," Aaron says and my heart sunk. Why is he telling me this? He knew that my feeling for her was strong and always will be.

"Why are saying this to me?"

"Because I need help for this and you know Olivia the best," He says and I nod.

"Olivia is special to me, so she needs an amazing proposal... " Aaron says again. We came up with a plan and then they come back...

Flashback Ended...

Olivia's POV

Tonight is the night of the awards show that Shawn and I are going. It starts at 6 pm and it's currently 2 pm so I need to start getting ready.

I take a warm shower and I put my undergarments on and blow dry my hair. I curl my hair and then put some hairspray on. Then I put some foundation on, but not too much, then I do my eyebrows, contour, light blush, a rose highlighter, a matte light pink eyeshadow look, a cat eye with some eyeliner, put on mascara, and then a nude lipstick shade. Finally, it's time to put on the dress. I put it on, but I need some help getting that tiny ass zipper. Like why do they make it so tiny if they know that we are not going to be able to get it up by ourselves?

"NASHTYYYYYYY" I yell super loud so his deaf ass can her me.

"WHAT!" Nash yells back.

"GET YOUR BIG ASS UP HERE AND HELP ME," I say. Then I hear footsteps and then he's here.

"Thank you for that compliment, you really think my ass is big," Nash says while poking his ass out.

"Can you help me with my zipper I can't get it?" I say while putting my hair aside so he can get it.

"Yup sure," He says and then he zips it up at first he had some trouble with it. I can see why since he has hands bigger than my feet probably.

"There ya go sexy"

"Your Nashty, also I have a boyfriend sorry," I say and he laughs. 

Date: 12/31/18 Words: 530

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!