My little boy has arrived

OK so I got Animal Crossing pocket camp as soon at it was released and I was really hoping that my favorite animal Lucky would be in it. But saddly he wasn't. But I kept leaving up my character in hopes that when they do add Lucky I can get him faster.

Now fast forward a couple months and I have completely lost interest in it (mostly because of the fact that my parents got me a 3ds and Animal crossing new leaf Welcome Amibo and Lucky's in my town). now I'm on youtube watching Pyrocynical (Im that kind of person) and I get a notification and see its for animal crossing pocket camp. I don't think much of it and go to delete the notification however in the second that it disappeared I read "rr-owch". Now for those who don't know each animal villager has a catchphrase and "rr-owch" is Luckys. Naturally I go to Pocket camp and open it the notification pops ups to show new characters add and guess who was the first one on the list.

 Naturally I go to Pocket camp and open it the notification pops ups to show new characters add and guess who was the first one on the list

So ya need less to say I'm back to playing pocket camp now. Also I have a whole history with Lucky and reasons way I love him so much but I'll save that for another time.