Chapter 3

The first shower with the symbiote was awkward to say the least. He told you that he could see, feel, hear, smell, and touch what you could and honestly, you were embarrassed. Nobody but you had seen your body and now your MALE hitchhiker would be seeing it. 

  "Just close your eyes if you're so worried."

  "Yeah, but you'll still feel me washing myself!" He scoffed. 

  "We'll be sharing the same body for a long time, might as well get used to it now, snack."

  And there he goes with that nickname. You sighed. Riot did make a good point though. If you two were going to be sharing a body there was no need to be embarrassed - he was bound to see it all eventually. 

  "Fine."

  So yo turned on the shower and began stripping, being sure to keep your eyes away from the mirror whilst doing so. The hot water began to steam up the bathroom. You stepped inside the shower, pulling the curtain closed behind you. The water sprayed over your skin, soothing and relaxing all the taut muscles. 

  "Tomorrow, we shall head to San Francisco and demand Carlton Drake release my brethren." 

  "Pray tell how we are going to do that? Go in and say 'Hey douche-bag, my friend wants you to release his fellow symbiotes'? Yeah, 'cuz that's totally going to work."

  "Your sarcasm is not appreciated."

  He fed you his emotions of sadness and pain. Your eyes teared up at how strong they were and you struggled to not burst out sobbing. You leaned a hand against the shower wall to keep yourself supported.

 "I'm sorry, Riot. I shouldn't say stuff like that. I wouldn't know what to do if my family were captured like that."

 "Yes. Next time, keep your mouth shut."

 You washed yourself in a now depressed mood. You really did feel bad about being so insensitive. You washed the soap out of your hair and moved on to washing your body. It was all going fine till you got to your breasts. 

 "That felt nice, do it again."

 Your face immediately flushed red in embarrassment. 

 "No! Absolutely not!"

  "But it felt good! Do it again or I'll make you."

  This is exactly what you worried about and you were sure the symbiote could feel your distress and anxiety. How could he suggest such a thing - even after all the time it took for you to even get in the shower. Riot truly had no respect for your personal space. 

  "Our personal space, snack. I'm getting impatient, let's hurry this along." 

  And with that you no longer had control of your hands. Both latched onto your boobs, squeezing and massaging the tender flesh. A nail scraped your nipple. A squeak left your lips and arousal planted its seed in your crotch.

  "C-can you -"

  Your reaction must have lit green lights as your stray hand was now tugging and twisting the pink bud. This time you moaned. Riot chuckled in your head and it did nothing to help the onslaught of confusing emotions you were feeling right now.

  "Riot. S-stop please..."

  "Oh no, snack. I'm just getting started."