Chapter 4

The whole shower fiasco with the symbiote left you shaking and embarrassed. Riot didn't go any further than making you touch your boobs, but the realization that he could control you if he so desired left you shaken. You had threatened to find a way to remove him from you leading to him assuring you that he wouldn't do it again. Unless you wanted him to. You sigh loudly and the person on the train next to you gave you a look, but went back to their cell phone.

The train pulled to a stop and the doors opened. You got out, heading up the stairs and onto the streets. Riot told you from this point you would have to call a cab. It was an hour there on foot and that was not something you wanted to do. You pulled out your phone and called a Uber.

You got out of the car and gazed up at the building before you.

"Are you sure this is the place?"

You stood before a grand building that looked like it cost more than your life. Some of the walls were made purely out of glass and it was so white. You nervously bit your lip and shifted your feet.

"Yes, I can smell their scent, it leads here."

Confident in Riot's ability, you step into the massive building. You are greeted by an open-spaced lobby, lightly decorated with house plants and cushioned benches. In the center of it all is a modern desk where a stoic, but kind-looking woman sits. She greets your presence with a 'hello, how can I help you?'. You bit your lip again, a nervous habit. You nodded in response and walked to the counter to speak with her.

"Um, I'm looking for a Carlton Drake? I was told he could help me." You made eye contact with the woman before looking at the many pamphlets scattered around on the pristine counter top. The woman gave you a kind smile.

"Are you here for the volunteer work?"

"Say yes." Riot advised.

"Yes, ma'am." She nodded, typing a few things into her computer.

"Ok, I'm going to need your information to run a background test. After that I have a few liability waivers for you to sign." Liability waivers? Why would you need those? Probably because of the illegal experiments you heard about.

"These humans are vile, they attacked us, kidnapped us, and now experiments? We are no animals!" Riot was pissed, you could feel his anger vibrating within you until it became your own. You had to help him get his brethren away from this vile place.

So you give her your information and sign off on any of the forms she hands you. Then you're told to come back tomorrow to begin your work. You nod, snatching a few pamphlets before you leave.

"I'm just as pissed as you. Experimentation on living beings who can think for themselves? Why would they do such a thing? These people are awful." Just then a siren sounds from the building behind you - screeching. It has you gripping your head in pain, to the point where you were almost on the ground from how bad it hurt. You were confused as well - loud noises never bothered you before.

"My species is sensitive to -" Riot pauses, your form is vibrating and you can feel the symbiote emerging on your skin. "- loud sounds. It weakens us. We need to leave this area immediately!"

You couldn't agree more. Taking off down the street, you ran until you could no longer hear the sirens. You were panting hard from the effort - bent over with your hands on your knees, gulping in sweet oxygen. You were just beginning to stand up when something hard crashed into you, sending you and the other person to the ground. You groaned in pain. Your head had hit the concrete hard and was now throbbing, though the feeling went away quickly.

"Get this nasty human off us!" Riot demanded in your head. You wanted this person off as well, but they were heavy.

"I'm so sorry! I was in a rush and wasn't watchi- " The man above you paused as your eyes connected and you could feel Riot surfacing. "You - ah! Sorry but I have to go!" And with that he was off you and sprinting down the street once more.

"What was that?" You asked to yourself and the symbiote in you. He was silent. You were about to ask again when he spoke up.

"That man. He is bonded with one of my species." So he was like you? Stuck with an alien para- "Do not finish that thought or I will eat you from the inside out."

"Okay, jeez. No need to be so hostile." You stood up finally and brushed yourself off. "Now what do we do?"

"Follow that man. I need to talk to Venom." You assumed Venom was the name of the symbiote in that man. You sighed. More running. Yay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait! I was going through some hard times and it took a while to overcome my depressing thoughts. BUT THAT'S OVER NOW! I am back and feeling so much better. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Love ya! Bye.