the end.

1 year
10 months.
9 days.
October 15, 2018
"if you ever left me, it would be my first heartbreak"
i can't even begin to explain the way i feel. ik you'll probably never read this so it's safe to say i love you always have and always will. this isn't a letter for pity but one to apologize. there's a lot of things i can be sorry about and ik that's not good so let me get it off my chest now. i'm sorry i wasn't a good girlfriend. i'm sorry i didn't say i love you enough when i had the chance. i'm sorry i didn't kiss you more. i'm sorry i was a cheater. i'm sorry i didn't always answer when you called. i'm sorry i made you cry. i'm sorry i made you not break up with me once but twice. i'm sorry i thought about committing suicide the first time you did break up with me. i'm sorry i made you jealous. i'm sorry i didn't explain to you why you had no reason to be jealous. i'm sorry i had to leave you every night. i'm sorry i pranked you a lot. i'm sorry i tortured you with little kid movies on netflix. i'm sorry i didn't always share my food. i'm sorry for wasting your time. i could go on and on about every little thing i'm sorry about. but i look back through all of our texts and ik i loved and still love you with all my heart. maybe my love is a little shakey but it's still there along with the river flow of tears with it.

yes i may have done all of those things but i want you to know jennifer salas that you had the honor of being my first heartbreak and i will never forget that partially because i have a j tattooed on me but for other reasons too.

but no matter how much you have hurt me i can't wish anything but the best for you in the future and ik with you here the world is already a better place.
live laugh and get a piggy or chihuahua for me one day

always with love,
forever and always,
your bebe autumn thomas🐖❤