Disclaimer

_____________________
|This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, and events are products of the author's imagination and are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.|
_____________________

A/N:
First of all—I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO DECIDED TO CHECK OUT MY BOOK THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

But getting back to business, for all of you that are hoping that this is gonna be a sweet kind of romance where the guy and girl fall and love and go on picnics for dates—you're gonna be be REALLY disappointed because I mean. Come on. You read the description, right?

This story is told from multiple perspectives, but it is mainly told by Zel (Rapunzel's nickname) who is EXTREMELY mental. She is NOT normal and if you didn't get the memo from reading the description (seriously you should have read that) then I am partially concerned. Jk.

I don't want any comments bashing the main character for being mental because you clicked on the story when you knew it wasn't going to be a normal "romance." Lets be real. I'm not even sure where I'm gonna go with this story to be honest.

I'm the author and I'm not even completely sure if I could call this a romance lol.

Besides that, I hope you all enjoy, "Bloody Blonde"