[2]

This story contains strong language and violence. You have been warned.
_____________________

The first time, it was an accident.

Killing someone, I mean.

As an 13 year old, Rapunzel had started to show signs of maturity at a young age. Her breasts grew in faster than the other girls' did, had a pretty face, and a much more developed body than all of the other girls. She was a child model.

Those who were jealous, always made everything much harder for her, pissing her off. Sometimes, she just really wanted to wrap her hair around their necks and watch them struggle to breathe...

Not that she really cared about them anyway.

She never looked in the mirror, never cared. Didn't give a single flying fuck. And she was weird for that, as all the other girls cared about was how they looked to the boys their age. But she never noticed.

Never noticed the looks that one of the adults gave her at the orphanage she had no choice but to live in.

He had tried to take advantage of her young, small body, which was a mistake.

She grabbed a knife and violently thrusted it into his chest.

Right through his heart.

And at first, she thought that the adrenaline she was feeling at that moment, was caused by guilt.

Because she did something wrong.

But when she pulled out the knife, the feeling...it was gone.

She had never felt that way before. Never felt that...rush.

So she tried again, this time, in the liver.

The adrenaline returned, and before she even realized it, a large, slow grin, began to spread across her face. She continued to stab the bastard's lifeless body repeatedly, seeing how far she could go. How long she could keep that feeling going.

It was no longer about self defense. Hell, she didn't know what to call it.

She'd finally discovered something that made her happy, ever since going to the hell known as the orphanage.

She had to feel that way again. She needed to feel...happy.