Day 2

19 July, 2 PM

Mackenzie was finally home. She couldn't wait to see Johnny. She missed him so much. Everywhere she went, whoever she talked to or whatever she did, he always was on her mind. She ran upstairs and looked out her window. There she saw Johnny with another gorgeous girl. Her hairs were blonde and she had beautiful green eyes. She closed her curtains and turned around, petrified. She thought he was waiting for her too, that he couldn't wait to see her, but she was wrong.

"Hey little sis, what's wrong?" Maddison cautiously asked. "He doesn't even like me. Maddie." She sobbed. "And I love him." She said. "No shit Sherlock. But why do you think he doesn't like you?" "He was with t-this girl and they were talking and laughing. She had beautiful blonde hair and green eyes." Mackenzie sadly said. "That's his freaking sister, you dork." Maddie laughed. Mackenzie facepalmed. "I'm so stupid." She giggled. "Anyways, there's someone for you." Maddie smiled. "He's waiting downstairs." Mackenzie nodded and swiftly got up to fix herself up.

When Mackenzie was done she went downstairs, to see a nervous Johnny standing there. He smiled and waved. "Hey Mack Z. How was Miami?" He asked, keeping one hand behind his back. "Amazing! It was so much fun! I wish I could stay there forever." Johnny nodded and looked down. "Did you meet cool new friends?" He asked. "Yeah, a boy and a girl. Brynn and Carson." She smiled brightly while saying the names. "Aha." Johnny said. "Well I just wanted to say, welcome back! I missed you! But I think i should go." He said and before Mackenzie could answer, he walked out the door.

Johnny threw the rose and the chocolates that he held behind his back all the time on his bed. He planned everything out. He would ask her on a date, she would hopefully say yes and he would ask her if they could be something. She seemed so happy when she said the name Carson, his confidence was gone. Lauren came up to his room. "Why so sad? Why so mad? While you can be glade." She giggled. "Not the time Lauren. She was beaming when she told about a boy she met." He sighed. "Damn, you love her, it's obvious." Lauren frowned. "Just... just try to ask her on a date. For me, for her and for you." Lauren smiled. "Thanks for the... advice? Choppy." Johnny laughed and Lauren walked out with the chocolates.

Mackenzie was thinking, did she say something wrong?

Johnny was thinking, how would he ask her?

Tess Talks!
So much fillers lmao.
But do you like the fic?
Vote and comment!