Night 11

July 28, 10 PM

Mackenzie decided to not do anything today. She felt kind of sad that Johnny didn't even say hi to her anymore. On the other side, she finally could read a little bit more. Her book was nearly finished and she was happy it was.

Johnny was preparing his surprise. He was smiling brightly, he was sure this would work.

Mackenzie was reading again until she heard a few knocks on Johnny's room, and because she's a curious gal, she went to look what it was.

When she looked over, she saw Johnny's window open and a paper plastered on it. She read the paper and then she slowly did what the paper said. She smiled when Johnny showed up with a guitar. "What are you doing?" Mackenzie asked, while laughing a little, because he was struggling with sitting down.

"I'm playing a song. For you." He said smiling and looking down at his guitar. Mackenzie nodded in silence.

He started strumming his guitar a little bit and then he started with singing.

( not going to put in the lyrics because that's too much work so just pretend he's singing last summer mwah 💋)

When he sang the last note, mackenzie clapped and smiled brightly. "You're so good! Why didn't you tell me you could sing?" She asked. "Well, I don't know. It's more of a hobby." He said nodding. "I loved the song." Mackenzie said and she jumped over into Johnny's room.

"Well, what now?" She asked. "I-i has a gift for you." He shyly said. "A gift? But it's not even my birthday." She said, kind of confused to what's happening. "Here." Johnny said, handing her the rose and the box of chocolates from the day he wanted to originally ask her out.

Even though the rose was nearly dead and the chocolates were molten, she still loved it. "So, uhm, Mack z... will you be my girlfriend or something? I know we don't really know eachother but i fell in love the moment I saw you and–"

He got cut off by Mackenzie, who smashed her lips onto his, while smiling like an idiot. Before he could move, she pulled back and answered. "Yes, of course!" She happily said.

Tess Talks!
Ok so this is finished
after the next chapter
which is the epilogue
because I have no inspo.
But I will rewrite it some
day.
Vote and comment idk.
Buh byeee