Chapter 16

~Lucas's POV~ 

I waited by Lily and Leo waiting for dad to anwser back, I know my dad would help even if Riot was a Hunter. I looked at Lily, in wolf form we looked alike; tought I was bigger, musclelyer. Lily's ears purked up.

"Lily, we're on our way to help!" Joey's howl echoed threw the air. Lily jumped up and her tail was wagging happly. I smiled gentle at my sister, I looked at Leo and nodded.

"Let's go." Leo said standing, he was as big as dad, tought Leo was fluffier and his black/blue fur blended into the shadows. Soon we were running, Ivy was on Leo's back, me and Lily ran beside eachother. 

"Dad met us at Little Cave!" I barked loudly in the dark, soon me and Lily we're leading Leo to Little Cave. Little Cave was the place where mom had me and Lily, female wolves liked to have their pups in a small dark area. We stayed their till we were seven months old, that's when we were aloud to go out of the cave and play; with dad too. At 6 weeks old dad was aloud to come into the cave and sleep with mom and us. Soon we were at Little Cave, and so was our pack. Dad walked up to us.

"Now where is she?" Dad asked me and Leo, Ivy slowly slid off Leo's back, she kept her gase set on the ground. Leo watched her.

"Their at the summer home in the mountains." Ivy said softly, Leo stepped closer to her to confort her. Mother walked up to Leo and Ivy, she nosed Ivy's leg; Ivy looked at her, mother licked her face.

"Don't be afraid, we are not going to hurt you." She said softly, Ivy smiled and nodded. Dad steped up next to mom.

"Tells us up we're up against, if we're gonna save her we have to know what we're fighting." Dad said, Ivy nodded. The whole pack soon seated around Ivy and Leo to hear.

~Riot's POV~

I sat in a chair in the middle of the living room, my hands still tied behide my back, my long black and pink hair wasn't in it's usall pigtails, it hung down and around my face, it was oily and gross.

"I would kill for a shower." I said lowly, I'm not kidding I would kill that Cody dude just to get the key away from him and take a shower. I heard the door open and close, I looked up to see a girl about my age looking down on me. She had short light brown hair with green eyes, she had a bag with her.

"What do you want?" I asked, she smiled a great big smile, and pulled out some keys.

"I'm here to show you to the showers, can't have a Kennedy looking at bad as you." She said brightly, I glared at her, but at the same time I was greatful . ToT I'm so happy!!!!!, but I can't let her know that.

"I don't want to be a Kennedy!" I snapped, her big bright smile dissapeared and was replaced with a cold glare and a scowl. She ruffly grabbed my arms and pulled me up, I winched as the handcuffs dung into my skin; I felt the blood run down my hand and dripping off my fingers. She lead me down a hallway and to a door, she opened the door and my jaw dropped in wonder. The bathroom was big, it had no windows probly cause they didn't want anybody to exitcap, but it didn't matter right now. In the both was a steam shower, it had a small bench so you could sit on, all kind of beautie producks were in there, and OMG is that what I think it is? French Vanilla shampoo ToT I'm even happier now.

"Now don't take to long, there are some clothes in this bag." The girl said putting the bag on the big counter, then she walked out of the bathroom. I striped out of my clothes and stepped into the steam shower, I sighed heavenly and stood there for a minute, injoying the warm water. Then I put some French vanilla shampoo in my hair, I lathered my hair; getting all the muk out, I shaved my leg while the shampoo was washing out of my hair; then I put condisoner in. After I rised out the condisher, I stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and around my hair, I looked in the bag at the clothes I was going to wear; I pulled out a corset style halter top, front busk closure, with princess cut bustline and the lace-up side pane; a pleated mini skirt with a faux leather double belt detail across the front and a back zipper closure; black leggings with a white web print; black flats with all over studs on them; some  red and black vinyl with silver spike hair bows. There was a knock on the door.

"Hurry up in there!"