change 3

Bill continued spreading his weirdness across Gravity falls. He switched from night to day every few minutes so he could see his results. He also made it rain plates and forks.

Bill's pov

"HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAH Oh it's good to be back!". I said looking down at the people being hit by plates and forks.

  "Hahahha-". I stopped laughing as I heard cheerfull laughter from somewhere. "Do my ears detect cheerfull laughter? And I'm not a part of it. I don't think so, now wher-". I heard more laughter. And than I spotted question mark and that girl Melody having a picnic.

"It was nice of you to plan this picnic Soos. Did you bake this cake?" Asked melody taking a bite of her cake. "Yup". Answered Soos sounding nervous.

"Ohhh there on a date! This should be interesting. Oh she's looking this way better hide". I said hiding behind the cloud so she wouldn't spot me.

"Beautiful night isn't it?". Asked melody looking up at the night sky. "Totally... dude". I rolled my eyes.
"Oh come on boy, you can say worse than that! You sound like an idiot. Tell her she has pretty hair or her eyes spark-  "What are you waiting for!".

Suddenly a red version of myself appeard on my shoulder but whith horns. "Who said that- ahh my shoulder devil. What's new?" I asked  him. "Well I got a new pitfork". Said my shoulder demon as he showed me his pitfork. "Ooo pointy" I said.

"That's not what I'm here for. You're missing on a chaotic opportunity!". Said my shoulder demon glaring at me. "I am?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"YES! those two are having a romantic picnic. Ruin it". Said my shoulder demon simply. "Oh right" I said smirking.

"I heard you're friends, Mable and her brother are going to that North West ball tonight". Asked Melody smiling. "Yeah, they are dude".
Said Soos smiling back.

"How come you weren't invited?" Asked melody. "Well-" Soos let's out a big burp. He blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry". Said Soos looking down.

She's going to dump him now.  I thought chuckling to myself. But instead she giggled "Someone's had to much champagne".

I was confused but tried something else. As melody took a sip from her drink I snapped my fingers and made her spill her drink on question marks face.

Maybe he'll dump her now!

Melody smiled awkwardly. "It seemes I've had to much champagne my self". They stared at each other and laughed. I was starting to get annoyed.

I sumend up some rain clouds. And Made it rain paint. "Strange there wasn't a cloud in the sky a minute ago" Said Melody.

"Good job now there day is ruined!" Said my shoulder devil. "Yeah look at her, her pretty little dress is getting  all wet. Booo hooo" I said mockingly.

"Wait what is he doing?" My shoulder devil asked looking down at them. "Ugh he's taking off his jacket and putting it around her shoulder" I grunted.

"Thank you soos". Said melody in a loving voice. "Let's get out of here" Said melody  "yup". Replied Soos. They ran back to the shack and sat down on the porch. They were cuddling.